Lied to Me !

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @MeneerPlakbal1
2. What are your claims/accusations? Today , August 16, 2019, I bought an axe from MeneerPlakbal. He told me that he would give me a discount, which I bought the axe for 650k, and he told me it was 550k. I told him to give me 100k back and all he said was " **** ", like he always does. Summary: Before I bought the axe he told me he can give me a discount, that's it. The timer went out and he told me 550k, so I was like can I have that 100k please? Then he said "****" and no. He lied to me am I right?
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Attachments

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
I know that I'm not supposed to comment on this, but even tho he said that he would give you discount, why did you buy it for 650k? You should've said something like: ''we agreed on 550k, not 650k''. Buying an axe for 650k, then telling the seller to pay 100k back immediately is kinda, uh, dumb? Just buy it for 550k in the first place. That's just a tip for the next time.

I wish u good luck with your court case.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
In the future comment this in a private conversation, on discord or simply in game.

Please refrain yourself from commenting on other people's courtcases if you are not directly involved.

Also ijayx no need to reply to @AnonymousBro 's comment. Otherwise a discussion might occur which only makes it harder to handle the courtcase.

Good day :)

Reactions: lostinthewqrld