Lost all my money after putting it in the bank

chefcurryy

Feb 21, 2017
i had 20k and when i deposited in the bank i came back 5 minutes later to take out 1.2k to but a store at the mall and it says i have a bank balance of 0$ now

H

Heather

Hello Chefcurryy, would you be able to give us some more information about this situation and what you were doing? I tested this personally and I wasn't able to recreate the issue so maybe you can tell me what you did so we can recreate and fix it.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hello Chefcurryy, would you be able to give us some more information about this situation and what you were doing? I tested this personally and I wasn't able to recreate the issue so maybe you can tell me what you did so we can recreate and fix it.
I use the bank 24/7, and I have never lost a penny, so I find it odd you lost any money.

chefcurryy

Feb 21, 2017
All i did was went to the bank because i had only been playing on the server for 3ish hour sand didnt knoe there was a bank. I saw the deposit sign and didnt want to lose my 20k so i put it in the bank and then left. I went to the wild to pick up a few things from my ender chest then went to the bank went up a few floors to find a store saw i needed 1.2k to rent it so i went to the bank and my balance said 0$ it wouldn't let me withdraw

Update (10:02am EST): i just grinded farming for an hour and gained 20k but im scared to put it in the bank cause of what happened with the glitch. i tried putting 100$ in and my bank bal is still 0$ something is wrong...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

This happened to me as well, I lost 50k

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
i had 20k and when i deposited in the bank i came back 5 minutes later to take out 1.2k to but a store at the mall and it says i have a bank balance of 0$ now
I use the bank alot. This has never happened to me. Even when I withdrew and deposited continually nothing happened. Maybe just a 1 time glitch?

chefcurryy

Feb 21, 2017
I use the bank alot. This has never happened to me. Even when I withdrew and deposited continually nothing happened. Maybe just a 1 time glitch?
idk but it's annoying i can't put any money in the bank now because it won't stay and i already losdt 20k