Lottery!

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I suggest that the server should add a Public Lottery. Players could buy tickets and every certain amount of time there could be a draw. These are all my ideas on this, but I think it would add a lot more fun to the server. Comment your options below.

~True

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Actually there is a lottery plugin sooo I also think that would be fun! The prize is 5k ans tickets are $100 in the plugin im pretty shre

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I suggested this too. Thing was the server kinda has the problem that by selling items at /war shop and creating money the actuall value goes down. Events where no monney is created .like in the easter hunt. Are the best fir the server atm.

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
If its possible to raise the price tickets could be like 1k and the prize is 15k?

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I think that the there should be a minimum for a draw {Example 20k for a 15k draw} before the draw takes place so that the value takes away money

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oeh yeah. Could be a dialy system or just twice a week at random. The more people buy ( just 1 ticket each btw) the higher the price gets and there's always a 24 hours countdown.

Would be fun smart idea ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oeh yeah. Could be a dialy system or just twice a week at random. The more people buy ( just 1 ticket each btw) the higher the price gets and there's always a 24 hours countdown.

Would be fun smart idea ;)
Irl people can buy more than one ticket, a raffle only gives you 1 ticket but a lottery is you can increase your chances by paying more

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Add scratchoffs. It would be like a chest grid with items at the top, and then they say what ther worth. Insta win, or all prizes. Then there would be winning numbers on the top that you would click, an dthey would be named that number. Then, if you got an insta win or a winning number, you win the prize its named.
We could name the hidden numbers like 17; 3000, so if you got 17, you know how much you won.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Y’all realise you can just use /gamble if you really wanna.. but I suppose it’d be fun but I’d still have the max. prize at 10k, same as fishing