MagicalSheep247's Arch App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalSheep247

Jan 26, 2019
1. What is your username?
My username is MagicalSheep247.

2. What is you server rank? (do /ar check)
My server rank is Citizen.

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, my discord is MagicalSheep247#9854

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I would like to submit (/plot home 1) as the builds.

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would love to be an architect because I love building of all kinds. I would like to help people build their dream homes and other buildings. Building is my #1 favorite thing to do in Minecraft, and if I was able to build for a living I would be amazed.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I would contribute by either listening to other architects with a little of my own input, or being the one listened to. I am fine with either position, and will help as much as possible.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Don't be sad if you are not selected ok :D You can still build for players and stuff without being Architect :D Good luck! :D Oh by the way you can build dream homes and earn a living by building without being Architect :D Your Architect friends might even advertise your talent so you get more money from your #1 hobby in minecraft :D

MagicalSheep247

Jan 26, 2019
Don't be sad if you are not selected ok :D You can still build for players and stuff without being Architect :D Good luck! :D Oh by the way you can build dream homes and earn a living by building without being Architect :D Your Architect friends might even advertise your talent so you get more money from your #1 hobby in minecraft :D
Aww thank you so much! I might try to start building for others today, if they'd trust me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.