Selling MarshVille2

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So I made a new village after last release. The current name is marshville2, the plot hasent been regioned yet so if u plan to buy contact me and I can change the name to whatever you would like. It was made by me and IanW2712, I made the main frame design and he helped me continue it onto the rest of the next houses.

Ex. JummyCake buys then I can make it like JummyVille or something like that.

Ill fix all the region signs and stuff to the buyer who will purchase the village. The houses will be sold separately. Ill start an auction for the village which will start at 300k. Bid increasement of 20k.
Here are some pics of the village:

Sorry I cant send some pics due to the file being too large but here are some pics

Attachments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yo idk the exact size, but yeah you basically have privillages to own a village basically its like a small island owner thing. I still manage all the villages but the owner of them are the ones in charge of the specific villages

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah i think im gonna sell it when I get on in about 2 hours if there is a staff gonna region it for me

Death

Mar 18, 2017
/ban CraziiTabby Reason: Impersonation of Island Owner. Tee Hee Ban Hammer Time: Permanent Ban
You Have been been by Death_Inferno360 for Impersonation of Island Owner. Tee Hee Ban Hammer for all eternity.
Yeah i dont think ill sell u the plot since u did that TeeHee I can get a restaining order to restrain you from my island also OwO

Reactions: Fiirena
I can't buy the flippin plot anyway XDD
/ban CraziiTabby Reason: Impersonation of Island Owner. Tee Hee Ban Hammer Time: Permanent Ban
You Have been been by Death_Inferno360 for Impersonation of Island Owner. Tee Hee Ban Hammer for all eternity.
Yeah i dont think ill sell u the plot since u did that TeeHee I can get a restaining order to restrain you from my island also OwO