Mayo bar n grill is hiring

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Update!

STILL HAVE TO GET A 95/110 to be considered

We are still accepting applications! Applications close on Monday! Then will open back up a week after they close! I will reply here when they are closed and then back open!

Again here is the link to apply!

Apply for Mayo’s Bar N Grill here

I also added a custom image for the header image in the application!

They will open on September 6th!

3 more days to apply until they close for a week!

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
We are still hiring!

Apply here!

Must get a 115 out of 150 to be considered!

I will message you your score on discord!

PLEASE REMEMBER - If you don't hear back within a week of applying, assume you were denied, and if you hear back saying you were denied, you must wait a week before reapplying, I can see when each application was submitted, and if another one was sent in before the time to wait of 1 week, you will be auto denied and will be messaged back saying you have to wait 1 week to re apply, example, if someone sent in an application on a Friday, and they were denied 2 days after, that would be on Sunday, they would have to wait until the following Sunday to re apply, if you applied in the evening, doesn't matter what time of day you re apply, just the amount of time for applying is what I will look at, and also keep in mind that, if you get the required score to be considered, that DOES NOT mean you are accepted, and I will tell you your score and if you are hired or not in a message on discord, The way I make decisions on hiring is how well you answered each question and if it met it's requirements!

Good Luck to all that apply!

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
UPDATE:
WE ARE NOW NAMED PATTY"S CAFE!
WE ARE STILL HIRING!

Apply for Patty's Cafe here!

PLEASE REMEMBER - If you don't hear back within a week of applying, assume you were denied, and if you hear back saying you were denied, you must wait a week before reapplying, I can see when each application was submitted, and if another one was sent in before the time to wait of 1 week, you will be auto denied and will be messaged back saying you have to wait 1 week to re apply, example, if someone sent in an application on a Friday, and they were denied 2 days after, that would be on Sunday, they would have to wait until the following Sunday to re apply, if you applied in the evening, doesn't matter what time of day you re apply, just the amount of time for applying is what I will look at, and also keep in mind that, if you get the required score to be considered, that DOES NOT mean you are accepted, and I will tell you your score and if you are hired or not in a message on discord, The way I make decisions on hiring is how well you answered each question and if it met it's requirements!
Must get a 115 out of 150 to be concidered!