Mccities News opening: we are recruiting employees

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hi! I'm Alex_the_cool_11. I hope you all are having a great summer! Now a new Company called Mccities News is opening, so I (the founder), am looking for workers here. Your job will be as a journalist and the mission will be to write 1 article about the topic you applied for if you get the job. If you will be accepted, I'm gonna Contact you in Minecraft (Mccities server) and the forums.

Rules according to applying:
  • You may only apply once a week at the time the applications are open. If you re-apply in less than 1 week, you will automatically be denied with any other applications you send in, no matter of: anything xD
  • We don't have any other requirements that you need to just apply :)
Pay: You will get payed for every article you were assigned to write. Amount of Money you receive depends on the amount of effort you put into the article/job.
How to work: You have to write an article on the computer (not in Minecraft) and then send the text to me (Allex) on forums.

Topics to pick between:
  • Server News (it may be news about the minecraft server and forums of what has happened during the last few months). We are looking for 1 employee who will write 1 article of this topic
  • General Minecraft News: General minecraft News of what has happened during the last few months. We are looking for 1 employee to write 1 article of this topic
  • Real Life News: Major World news from the latest weeks.
  • Interviews: You may interview a random player here in mccities (try and pick a random one instead of just your friend). The topic of interview might be anything, like about the gamers Company, opinions or just anything. Just something:). We are looking for 1 employee who will prepare questions, interview a player and write an article with the interview.
  • Fun facts: These are gonna be interesting facts that will fascinate others about real Life or minecraft. We are looking for 1 employee to write at least 3 fun facts.
  • An appetizer for the newspaper: This topic allows you to be creative, and the mission will be to make a Word puzzle, brain training problem solving. We are looking for 1 employee to make a Word puzzle, brain challenge problem or something that is similar to this.

Alright: This is all you need to apply in the google form below. good luck, and I will Contact you if you are accepted <3:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ig7Cc0iUTFChyIG5bihneqU_sSnhmhFZfNFkbxYaah0/

T

Trump15024

Hi! I'm Alex_the_cool_11. I hope you all are having a great summer! Now a new Company called Mccities News is opening, so I (the founder), am looking for workers here. Your job will be as a journalist and the mission will be to write 1 article about the topic you applied for if you get the job. If you will be accepted, I'm gonna Contact you in Minecraft (Mccities server) and the forums.

Rules according to applying:
  • You may only apply once a week at the time the applications are open. If you re-apply in less than 1 week, you will automatically be denied with any other applications you send in, no matter of: anything xD
  • We don't have any other requirements that you need to just apply :)
Pay: You will get payed for every article you were assigned to write. Amount of Money you receive depends on the amount of effort you put into the article/job.
How to work: You have to write an article on the computer (not in Minecraft) and then send the text to me (Allex) on forums.

Topics to pick between:
  • Server News (it may be news about the minecraft server and forums of what has happened during the last few months). We are looking for 1 employee who will write 1 article of this topic
  • General Minecraft News: General minecraft News of what has happened during the last few months. We are looking for 1 employee to write 1 article of this topic
  • Real Life News: Major World news from the latest weeks.
  • Interviews: You may interview a random player here in mccities (try and pick a random one instead of just your friend). The topic of interview might be anything, like about the gamers Company, opinions or just anything. Just something:). We are looking for 1 employee who will prepare questions, interview a player and write an article with the interview.
  • Fun facts: These are gonna be interesting facts that will fascinate others about real Life or minecraft. We are looking for 1 employee to write at least 3 fun facts.
  • An appetizer for the newspaper: This topic allows you to be creative, and the mission will be to make a Word puzzle, brain training problem solving. We are looking for 1 employee to make a Word puzzle, brain challenge problem or something that is similar to this.

Alright: This is all you need to apply in the google form below. good luck, and I will Contact you if you are accepted <3:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ig7Cc0iUTFChyIG5bihneqU_sSnhmhFZfNFkbxYaah0/
If you ever need a source message me

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Trump15024, what kind of source do you mean?
i think he means to be interviewed for information. now about those nukes mr. trump... where did you say they were located? XD