Mccities - The end of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
None of these are foolproof, but they're worthwhile.

1: Better chat filter
2: More things for rich players to spend money on, so they don't get bored and leave.
3: A more balanced economy, especially to help new players get a foothold and therefore maintain their interest in the server.
4: A youtube channel or other way of attracting more players. If we can get their attention, we could be looking at a huge influx. There's a big demand, and we're one of the few servers that servers that role. All we need to do is become easier to find.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
None of these are foolproof, but they're worthwhile.

1: Better chat filter
2: More things for rich players to spend money on, so they don't get bored and leave.
3: A more balanced economy, especially to help new players get a foothold and therefore maintain their interest in the server.
4: A youtube channel or other way of attracting more players. If we can get their attention, we could be looking at a huge influx. There's a big demand, and we're one of the few servers that servers that role. All we need to do is become easier to find.
1- doesn't work, if u want proof message me on discord Connor#3455
2- Yea, has been suggested millions of times before
3- inflation is a real world thing friends, unless u wanna money drain the rich, everyone will keep getting richer
4- New players isn't the problem, we get players (100+) each day, its keeping the players

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
1- doesn't work, if u want proof message me on discord Connor#3455
2- Yea, has been suggested millions of times before
3- inflation is a real world thing friends, unless u wanna money drain the rich, everyone will keep getting richer
4- New players isn't the problem, we get players (100+) each day, its keeping the players
1. Indeed also not so important anyway.
2. It has been suggested, not implemented, so we keep suggesting
3. Inflation is indeed a real world thing. Destroying full economy's. We just have to stabelize it more. But it's kind of happening slowly
4. Fix lagg, Improve /warp tutorial (also make it like a must do for new players), make nicer apartments in city by starting a massive reregioning process. This way new players can be more satisfied with an apartment instead of wanting a house (Wich is obviously too exspencive with 2 hour playtime)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
1. Indeed also not so important anyway.
2. It has been suggested, not implemented, so we keep suggesting
3. Inflation is indeed a real world thing. Destroying full economy's. We just have to stabelize it more. But it's kind of happening slowly
4. Fix lagg, Improve /warp tutorial (also make it like a must do for new players), make nicer apartments in city by starting a massive reregioning process. This way new players can be more satisfied with an apartment instead of wanting a house (Wich is obviously too exspencive with 2 hour playtime)
the tutorial was meant to be fixed ages ago, joey was meant to do it even though i would’ve done it and pretty sure i offered to

NovaCrafted

Jun 9, 2015
Although i'm not a welcomed face around here the server still, whether i am liked or not, was a large part of my childhood. After recently coming back on to see what the server was like i see that its dying, unfortunately :(. The one thing what kept this server going was the sense of community, and everybody can agree that McCities player-base was Golden! The overall atmosphere of us as a collective made the server overly enjoyable and everyone felt like they were apart of something bigger.

This server came through Thick and Thin the past 4 years i was apart of it. When i had first joined the server i was greeted by a very familiar face name JK1991 or DaPiggie (More recently known as), as i climbed the ranks and become a prominent members i started engaging and building emotional bonds between these people. We had JustYourTypical (@JustYourTypical) who still is to this day one of the best admins who were ever apart of Mccities. We had Zain MZ, who again through the conflict was a strong member of the community. My memory is quite vivid of those times but in what seemed like a blink of an eye McCities took off again, and came the foundations of the server.

For almost 4 months McCities was a 100% vanilla server with the bare minimum plugins. The server was stripped to the essentials and management started again, from scratch. For those 4 months McCities banded together, players from all parts of the city came together to build and triumph in the beta Cities build from cobblestone and dirt. This was when the server took off. Many players, new and old, had started to join at this point. We had Asteroid, Ghilbi (@Ghibli) and even Shadow (Lexter); and the around this period was when the well known NinjaBunny419 joined the server. From that, the foundations were set in stone and the city took off; a well needed fresh start.

This is when the old players and new players came together, in one city, one world, one community. Within these few years the server had its problems (And a lot of them) but staff overcame all of these. Within these few years we had many memorable moments what i was proud to be apart of. Then came Kiri; as much as i hated Kiri at the time he was in my opinion the best thing what could've happened to the server and he deserves recognition for the work he did; in the history of the server he was the fastest promoted and hardest working staff on the server. He worked his way up from a Police Officer to admin; and for that i thank you @nibble!

And for the memorable mentions!:

Andesine (Andy)
Hika
Kurt Hope
IWillows
Juneau
ns_schwartz
ruchdudethe2nd
Harley
Saipo
RemoteFX
Heather
Harley
Mini
Enderport
GroveLags
Trump
KoolKid
Flash
Laggynub
Canary
Jackson
AJ (Nathan)
Leannetheunicorn
Alan
TAV
EPAG
Grace
Edemata (Still sorry for calling you gay)
Sniper
Lemon
Davidthepowerful
And many many many more! Thank you all for the memories i had - And i really do hope the server can come back and there can be a new generation of community present.
Thank you all,
Ben.
Hey benny! dont know if you remember me. I missed our time on the server and i hope to see you online at some point as im back and on again. you're awesome dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.