More Realistic.

JeremyFishet

Feb 24, 2019
The server needs to take out armor and enchants, they should make it mainly just weapons. The cops shouldn't be able to jail so easily, not saying they need to transport them all the way to prison in cars. They just should have to maybe like put them in their car with cuffs, idk. That's really all I have, I really hope the mods or whoever will listen and make good changes like this so the server could be more playable.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Criminals should be able to use their minds and create their own ways of escaping, there is no punishment if the players that are supposed to protect us just let them run off after building a tunnel/maze for the criminals to escape after their teleportation D:

Last edited:

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Players don't want to pay their bails more? Is it because they only have to wait for a few minutes after being jailed for something that requires a huge bail of 20k or another huge amount? Well.. that's great news! :D Players now know that they can just wait for a few minutes instead of giving money to their captors :D

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well, but what I feel, is that we should make it more realistic for criminals who are gonna be arrested and who are under arrest. I feel like they should work while being in jail, and I feel like the time that officers get to jail the criminals should be longer. That will also make the server more realistic

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Players don't want to pay their bails more? Is it because they only have to wait for a few minutes after being jailed for something that requires a huge bail of 20k or another huge amount? Well.. that's great news! :D Players now know that they can just wait for a few minutes instead of giving money to their captors :D
Laggy, I agree that players should pay bail prices. Do you have any suggestion on it, so that I can take it up in the Congress?

Reactions: mabes