IMPORTANT Needing Suggestions- Leanne ;p

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
The staff team are considering to hold many new events for players, and we need your guys opinions on them ;p

The events will be things like:
  • Pvp tournaments
  • Parkour
  • More trivias
  • Parades
  • Parties
  • Etc etc

So we are looking on suggestions for
  • Other events (big or small)
  • Topics for trivias
  • How the events will work (over an hour, days, weeks?)
  • Prizes (money or items?)
  • Etc etc

All suggestions will be appreciated and considered, so please comment below any ideas <33

Last edited:

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
A purge based idea, for an amount of time zombies, roam and they can break doors, and there are safe zones for new players.
Someone purge based would be a cool idea

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Honestly 2 different things

Credits to mehlife
Purge everyone can kill anyone on cayman except newbies
Once a month fir 1 day every kill is 500$ automated bounty when you join or respawn.

Zombie appocalypse. They can break dokrs and glass and hunt down playerd in cayman. Everywhere on the island and they can spawn in 200 blocks radius of a player. Some have speed and if you kill a zombie it has a small tiny droprate of s rare item like a special head with name or weapons.

Bounce. Idk if it is in america
But a trampoline park could be a new warp even. No rewards just fun :) a bit redstone for more fun :eek:

Monthly event. (Shared with mehlife before)
A themed event. Like pirates, cops and crims etc. Rewards would be 1, 2 or 3 event items. An event like this would only be on cayman and will play out like every weekend from friday till sunday.
For pirates you could do an 3 hourely treasure map hunt on cayman (would love to help on this) and you could get rewarded with parrot eggs and the winner gets a rare sort of parrot or a pirate sword or hat etc
For the cops and crims (police cant participate) staff can host whenever they want. Everyone randomly gets split up into cops and crims. And they git 30m ti track everyone with police commands and cops and crims cant teleport (except police tp)

These events would be hard with pls but possible for sure.

Also some tv shows ideas. Like exclusive events every now and then like potm you can only participate once for 4 or 6 months. The winner gets 100k-250k depends on what game.

An example:
Robinsons Island.
15 players dropped on an island without any perms only able to talk in gl or local. Have to survive on the island and staff can come online and make a vulcano erupt or make it rain all day. Person last alive or didnt quit the game wins money or a item.

Also exotic weeks/months
An special island with warp and every now and then a new styled neighberhood pops up with styles from paris (le tour de eifel) barcelona, Londen, Amsterdam Rome etc etc. Would be cool to walk there and if you visit and solve a puzzle hidden there you get a special country item.

A lot of typing on phone but some basic ideas any questions Leanne pls contact on disc for further explaination

Bye

Reactions: MehLife

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Part 2 baby on Laptop with ticktock stress cuz my battery is almost down :O

1. Parades would be awesome. Would be some build contest just like parades in real life if you get in the parade your build will be placed in the parade that will take place on the streets in /warp city. Would really bring some flair to the server

2. Trivia is fun but gameshows would be more fun surrey :)

3. Punchout! It's so much fun! Could be as simple or as complex as you want it to be, really fun game and you could do a weekly top winner and the winner get the punchout knockbackstick :D

Some more ideas I will keep you up with more If I get some

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I don't have any more ideas, but you could have special event items such as "Purge Swords"

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
CARAMELPOPCORN'S IDEAS:
  • Events- Could be holiday based, competitions for builds, maybe something like recycling like making the streets look nice! (idk it was an idea lol)
  • Parties- Birthday parties, holiday parties, random pool parties, etc. Fun stuff!
  • School- If possible, we could get this thing where we know which day it is on the server (Mon., Tues., etc.) and we have school on certain days for a certain time. You would go to pursue your career or stuff like that or learn more about the server and have fun.
Those are my ideas, I just recently had the last one! Also, if you can, can the supermarket re-open for business? That's where I got my food and I loved it so much!

Thank you,
-Autumn (caramelpopcorn)

Reactions: Khanqas

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O

1. Parades would be awesome. Would be some build contest just like parades in real life if you get in the parade your build will be placed in the parade that will take place on the streets in /warp city. Would really bring some flair to the server

3. Punchout! It's so much fun! Could be as simple or as complex as you want it to be, really fun game and you could do a weekly top winner and the winner get the punchout knockbackstick :D

So basically a sumo? A huge platform where u have to hit people of?

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Maybe some new drugs with recipes hidden across the city, shed some light on how recipes used to be hidden back in the day.

Probably if a zombie apocalypse was going to happen, we'd need more/better upgraded guns that actually do jack.

There could be two new islands that are owned by none but are at war with each other and there could be battles taken place with their military. Each island could have leaders but not owners. The leaders could be a staff member or a very influential player. Eg, Leanne vs Joey And CP
Since it would be roleplay there shouldn't be any armor or swords. More like guns, planes, tanks. Guns that DON'T shoot arrows would make this much more fun.
There could be like people in planes dropping people out of parachutes into enemy territory.

Maybe like a disease epademic where a disease suddenly becomes resistant to all of our drugs and starts world wide panic

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Honestly 2 different things

Credits to mehlife
Purge everyone can kill anyone on cayman except newbies
Once a month fir 1 day every kill is 500$ automated bounty when you join or respawn.

Zombie appocalypse. They can break dokrs and glass and hunt down playerd in cayman. Everywhere on the island and they can spawn in 200 blocks radius of a player. Some have speed and if you kill a zombie it has a small tiny droprate of s rare item like a special head with name or weapons.

Bounce. Idk if it is in america
But a trampoline park could be a new warp even. No rewards just fun :) a bit redstone for more fun :eek:

Monthly event. (Shared with mehlife before)
A themed event. Like pirates, cops and crims etc. Rewards would be 1, 2 or 3 event items. An event like this would only be on cayman and will play out like every weekend from friday till sunday.
For pirates you could do an 3 hourely treasure map hunt on cayman (would love to help on this) and you could get rewarded with parrot eggs and the winner gets a rare sort of parrot or a pirate sword or hat etc
For the cops and crims (police cant participate) staff can host whenever they want. Everyone randomly gets split up into cops and crims. And they git 30m ti track everyone with police commands and cops and crims cant teleport (except police tp)

These events would be hard with pls but possible for sure.

Also some tv shows ideas. Like exclusive events every now and then like potm you can only participate once for 4 or 6 months. The winner gets 100k-250k depends on what game.

An example:
Robinsons Island.
15 players dropped on an island without any perms only able to talk in gl or local. Have to survive on the island and staff can come online and make a vulcano erupt or make it rain all day. Person last alive or didnt quit the game wins money or a item.

Also exotic weeks/months
An special island with warp and every now and then a new styled neighberhood pops up with styles from paris (le tour de eifel) barcelona, Londen, Amsterdam Rome etc etc. Would be cool to walk there and if you visit and solve a puzzle hidden there you get a special country item.

A lot of typing on phone but some basic ideas any questions Leanne pls contact on disc for further explaination

Bye

Awesome ideas, some are very original, we will be sure to try some of these out

Maybe some new drugs with recipes hidden across the city, shed some light on how recipes used to be hidden back in the day.
Drug name/ effects?

Maybe like a disease epademic where a disease suddenly becomes resistant to all of our drugs and starts world wide panic
Might not be the best for newbies?

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com
Maybe we could add in world disasters? And maybe the competition could be who can help out the most to those in need, providing shelter, food, etc.
Some other event ideas: raise to the chest, build comps (a lot more!!), game shows, maybe like talk shows where there would be like a show every friday or something with a famous/wealthy citizen? Kind of like friday night live or something idk. Parkour comps or levels, animal comps (races, best looking idk lol)

Reactions: EmerlieGreen
T

Trump15024

Probably if a zombie apocalypse was going to happen, we'd need more/better upgraded guns that actually do jack.

There could be two new islands that are owned by none but are at war with each other and there could be battles taken place with their military. Each island could have leaders but not owners. The leaders could be a staff member or a very influential player. Eg, Leanne vs Joey And CP
Since it would be roleplay there shouldn't be any armor or swords. More like guns, planes, tanks. Guns that DON'T shoot arrows would make this much more fun.
There could be like people in planes dropping people out of parachutes into enemy territory.

I like the island war thing idea also a disease outbreak

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I like the island war thing idea also a disease outbreak
Pretty confusing but fun too! Would be at like certain and planned times too I guess! :D
The disease could be for citizens+ only as their the only ones long enough here to get sick? And there would a msg and a temporarly warp with explainations?

Thanks Leanne :D for your compliment ;)

Maybe we could add in world disasters? And maybe the competition could be who can help out the most to those in need, providing shelter, food, etc.
Some other event ideas: raise to the chest, build comps (a lot more!!), game shows, maybe like talk shows where there would be like a show every friday or something with a famous/wealthy citizen? Kind of like friday night live or something idk. Parkour comps or levels, animal comps (races, best looking idk lol)
I love those ideas! I would work them out a bit more.
1. Disasters are fun! Like meteors and lava and fluds etc. If it can all be rolled back (Only the map) With meteors the same system as the gun could be applied. One of the guns can break blocks and glass and after some time they restore. That sytem for disasters but then a bit longer time. Problem would be where to do it and not cause to much lagg or something... So I don't thinkg (But still hope in some way) This will be a thing

2. Talk/game shows are great actually! It would bring some roleplay and there could be an written version on the forums :D It would be live every Saterday at 3 ECT or something like that so many peole can join in and the time could change every week depending on who's in the episode :) It wouldn't have to take longer then 20m max and also it could be combined :D

Fun Ideas and original too! :D