Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
The
Selective citing, nice. You neglected to show the rest of the context on purpose, as it covers what I actually know: That I acted reasonably within the confines of free-market business.
Now unless there's any specific counter-points, not just "lol ur wrong and your words are 2 big."
I also understand this isn't an actual court case, but it's the principle. If the laws here are "different" by them being non-existent, or spontaneously-created, then there was no law for me to break at the time and thus an accusation against is invalid.

@AnonymousBro has also accused me of lying multiple times now and that is slanderous at this point. Yeah I'm talking lawyer talk or whatever, but there hasn't been any lies on my part in this court.
There have been enough lies lmao

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Selective citing, nice. You neglected to show the rest of the context on purpose, as it covers what I actually know: That I acted reasonably within the confines of free-market business.
Now unless there's any specific counter-points, not just "lol ur wrong and your words are 2 big."
I also understand this isn't an actual court case, but it's the principle. If the laws here are "different" by them being non-existent, or spontaneously-created, then there was no law for me to break at the time and thus an accusation against is invalid.

@AnonymousBro has also accused me of lying multiple times now and that is slanderous at this point. Yeah I'm talking lawyer talk or whatever, but there hasn't been any lies on my part in this court.
You think you haven't lied because you actually believe what your saying when in reality everyone except yourself agrees with the fact u did scam, and your obviously a new player so let me make it simple for you, like what @TheDiamondTiger said, court cases are for morally incorrect actions such as the one u did, u agreed to sell for 20k and proceeded to put it for 200k, even though you didn't know that it doesn't show the price tag you agreed to place it for 20k (which you didn't) so that shows that you violated the agreement that you two made just like what @PurpleTurkey said.

Just a suggestion, I would recommend that you pay it back and resolve this before this case gets settled because once it's done you will be forced to pay more as compensation for lost time and effort.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You think you haven't lied because you actually believe what your saying when in reality everyone except yourself agrees with the fact u did scam, and your obviously a new player so let me make it simple for you, like what @TheDiamondTiger said, court cases are for morally incorrect actions such as the one u did, u agreed to sell for 20k and proceeded to put it for 200k, even though you didn't know that it doesn't show the price tag you agreed to place it for 20k (which you didn't) so that shows that you violated the agreement that you two made just like what @PurpleTurkey said.

Just a suggestion, I would recommend that you pay it back and resolve this before this case gets settled because once it's done you will be forced to pay more as compensation for lost time and effort.
Otherwise, if you don't pay 180k, u get a nice ban time :p

Reactions: LavaFlake

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
The first thing I'd like to say is to stop arguing. This will not help in the situation and just adds more unneeded drama. Secondly, could both of you please arrange something such as anonymousbro giving the candy back and getting the money in return (the 200k). Arrange something and agree in the comments here and I will close this case. Thank you

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Then it shall be so. I will /pay @AnonymousBro 200,000 and until I do he can hold on to the candy. Can we agree on that?

Btw if any of y'all need an in-game lawyer, I felt like I did pretty good given the situation :p If you get jailed, send a message my way lol

GG dude

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
@AnonymousBro @TheDiamondTiger I should theoretically be getting unbanned soon, as my infraction was a 2* day one. You'll have your money once I my ban gets lifted.

*Subject to how the moderators feel, but it has been 5 days now..

Status
Not open for further replies.