New jobs?

Should more jobs be added for Citizens+

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe there should be more jobs added like Banker, Lawyer, Consultant, etc. Jobs like those. I think that would be cool. These would be for Citizens+, as we have limited things
The real question is if any of them can actually do anything in the game since a banker doesnt have a purpose since bank is just being operated by signs which work well. Lawyers are only as needed and require to use the forums. Consultant, I don’t even know where that would fit in but talking to people doesnt really earn you cash. Its a good idea we need more job variety but the jobs also need to make sense if it fits in with the game.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
but just for users when (i.e. a nuclear plant explodes...)
Theres no such thing as a nuclear plant explode or any destructive force. There is anti grief meaning tnt doesnt do anything, you cant break others houses unless your added and fire spread/break is off so not much use. There is no “nuclear power plant” that can cause a fire or tnt, there is a sf item for nuclear machinery but it does not destroy anything and when it does break, it turns into a glitched head. There is no sort of way firefighters would be of any use because there are no causes or probable causes which can provoke them to be needed.