New Mythic Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

In Apples one year anniversary we promised to soon be providing the server with quality and low priced mythic weapons. So to fulfill that promise my company Apple and @JustYourCasual company Safari has teamed up to make a new mythic service we call "Sapple".

We will provide OP mythic weapons and armor for the lowest price on the market and to achieve that I will personally cover any loses of this company/service so we can remain the #1 mythic item, provider and have the cheapest prices. More details will be provided questions can be asked below.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
In Apples one year anniversary we promised to soon be providing the server with quality and low priced mythic weapons. So to fulfill that promise my company Apple and @JustYourCasual company Safari has teamed up to make a new mythic service we call "Sapple".

We will provide OP mythic weapons and armor for the lowest price on the market and to achieve that I will personally cover any loses of this company/service so we can remain the #1 mythic item, provider and have the cheapest prices. More details will be provided questions can be asked below.
Ooh cool!! .... whats a mythic weapon? xD lmao im so stupid

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ooh cool!! .... whats a mythic weapon? xD lmao im so stupid
Uh its a shear
and it can be ranked like this:

common (gray), uncommon (green), rare (purple), exotic (blue) and legendary (golden)

Anyone else think fortnite copied mccities ;o xD jk

and dont listen to me laur xD

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Personally, your just gonna permanently damage the mythic system/bussiness and turn them into cheap toys. Does everyone remember when auto enchanters use to be worth 50k. Well guess what over time people just keep selling them for cheaper and now its almost worth 10k. Selling for cheap prices dosent make you better, your honestly killing its value and its worth to a lot of players. To be honest, what would be the point in collecting them, building your way up the system and realize one day everyone has them. Honestly you always say you wanna help fix cities, but your killing another part of the few things that runs cities system. Mythics, theres slimefun, mythics and plots. If plot prices are crazy, slimefun was overproduced and its prices are so low cause of companies mass production to sell for extremely low prices killing most of its original value. Your about to kill one of the last thing that still hasnt been ruined yet. Im sure everyone wants cheap mythics but sooner or later, everyone will realize its *cheap* or its easy to get now and that your not special anymore for having one.

Cheap dosent mean better. And acting like a hero to be “the man of the people by acting like your company will be the ebst cause your selling for cheaper” well really it is the best in ending mythics value in the long run. Your prices will kill the fun pvp item that us pvpers work hard to collect. I guess everything is just bussiness to you these days. All money and bussiness to be the best. Pretty much irl people dont care about what happens to other things, but only cares about making money and having the best bussiness.

Good luck, your gonna be on mccities history board when you kill Mythics value influencing everyone a Sharp 6 6 slot axe is worth like 300k or some really bad price and ending Mythics legacy.

T

Trump15024

Personally, your just gonna permanently damage the mythic system/bussiness and turn them into cheap toys. Does everyone remember when auto enchanters use to be worth 50k. Well guess what over time people just keep selling them for cheaper and now its almost worth 10k. Selling for cheap prices dosent make you better, your honestly killing its value and its worth to a lot of players. To be honest, what would be the point in collecting them, building your way up the system and realize one day everyone has them. Honestly you always say you wanna help fix cities, but your killing another part of the few things that runs cities system. Mythics, theres slimefun, mythics and plots. If plot prices are crazy, slimefun was overproduced and its prices are so low cause of companies mass production to sell for extremely low prices killing most of its original value. Your about to kill one of the last thing that still hasnt been ruined yet. Im sure everyone wants cheap mythics but sooner or later, everyone will realize its *cheap* or its easy to get now and that your not special anymore for having one.

Cheap dosent mean better. And acting like a hero to be “the man of the people by acting like your company will be the ebst cause your selling for cheaper” well really it is the best in ending mythics value in the long run. Your prices will kill the fun pvp item that us pvpers work hard to collect. I guess everything is just bussiness to you these days. All money and bussiness to be the best. Pretty much irl people dont care about what happens to other things, but only cares about making money and having the best bussiness.

Good luck, your gonna be on mccities history board when you kill Mythics value influencing everyone a Sharp 6 6 slot axe is worth like 300k or some really bad price and ending Mythics legacy.
In no way is our company going to lower mythic prices. We will be pricing our items fairly, and you don’t have to get boycotts up against our company in private discord’s.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
In no way is our company going to lower mythic prices. We will be pricing our items fairly, and you don’t have to get boycotts up against our company in private discord’s.
A 1 slot shovel isnt really worth 100k, are you nuts xD that thing is worth like 20 or 10k. When you mean cheap that includes weapons will be worthless as well as armor

Reactions: BootsieBear
T

Trump15024

A 1 slot shovel isnt really worth 100k, are you nuts xD that thing is worth like 20 or 10k. When you mean cheap that includes weapons will be worthless as well as armor
No what I said before editing it was “we are fairly going to price our items like not making a shovel with 1 slot 100k” that was my point I have seen people sell them for like crazy amounts and my point was our mythics would be prices fairly

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No what I said before editing it was “we are fairly going to price our items like not making a shovel with 1 slot 100k” that was my point I have seen people sell them for like crazy amounts and my point was our mythics would be prices fairly
It dosent even get sold for 100k.
We will provide OP mythic weapons and armor for the lowest price on the market
Um yea for lower prices on the market, therefore your still killing its value in the end.

Oh my bad lowest price so really really killing its value

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

It dosent even get sold for 100k.

Um yea for lower prices on the market, therefore your still killing its value in the end.

Oh my bad lowest price so really really killing its value
I don’t think you get what I was saying I said it is crazy people sell items like shovels with one slot for 100k

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don’t think you get what I was saying I said it is crazy people sell items like shovels with one slot for 100k
I get what u said but your examples are plainly dumb. Legendary shovels dont actually get sold for 100k. So your saying if i placed a nether star on ah for like 300k, your gonna make a bussiness to counter it saying were selling for the cheapest and sell for like 20-30k. Well your using an example thats pretty dumb that saying, i can fake any prices but no one would buy them. Yet you choose an example of 100k which you know no one would pay for that price for it. Please use a reaslitic mythic value example and show how your bussiness would sell for the “lowest price”

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft

Personally that is your opinion but lets talk about many things you broke the value of like blaze rods and also copper dust. Copper used to go for 12k a stack and you sell them for 4.5k a stack now. In around a year there would be so many more updates and features that you would have the chance to break the price of, yet you’ve destroyed technically all of slimefuns values and now you’re here saying that we cant help other players by selling something for cheaper? Oh and lets not forget you created a 98+ monopoly of plots.

Last edited:
Reactions: LavaFlake
T

Trump15024

The goal of this company will be to sell mythics for fairly priced values that will not hurt the economy but benefit the economy and the consumer.

Reactions: Casual

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I don't personally think this will work. This is because op mythics are so rare that it'll be difficult to run a company which will sell them actively, that's just my opinion
Not denying your opinion, but there is a way to get alot of mythics amd fast enough. And the more mythics you get the more successful this feature gets. Thank you for sharing your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.