Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I think there should be a staff rank below helper that is called greeter and they have the welcome command because some people like to welcome new players but there is no one online like admins or staff so the new players can get a welcome!

Reactions: Laurel

David

Apr 9, 2016
I think the current staff ranks are fine. Although there are times when a new player joins and can't be greeted by a staff, most players already welcome new players. Also, a big point (besides welcoming new players) is to guide them to do the tutorial.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Technically, Greeter would be only greeting and that's what a Helper does. Helper is staff and I don't think Greeter has enough challenges / jobs to be staff. Gabriel, if you are trying really hard to be staff, just apply, I was scared too but I did and lookie I got accepted, just have confidence. Helper isn't that bad and it's simple work, don't worry :p

D

Deleted member 832

my vote is a no, greeter is useless. "Hey let's get greeted by a person that's job is not to actually help people and that's probably the only time he will talk to me."
What about a /welcome command that can be used when there's no helper online?

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Ok thank you for your opinions just an idea. @Keona I aspire to be a staff member but this thread was just an idea not really a personal thing LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.