New Years

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
So I guess this is it, a new decade. It's been a really crazy year and a really crazy decade. So much has happened in real life and in game, It's just unbelieveable! This server has helped me get through so many things both in real life, and in game. You guys have been there for me since day 1 and I cannot thank you enough. I'm really happy now, and I sometimes believe I don't deserve to feel this way, or something is going to happen, but I want to enjoy it, and ride this wave of happiness as long as I can. Let's hope the new year and decade brings us all luck. Love you all xoxo
Also a quick thank you to staff for helping me out and keeping the server safe!

@SkyTaker153 We only met a week ago, but even so you've become one of my closest friends on the server, you get me and know everything about me. Your so funny and kind, and I never want to lose you <3 Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin.

@Dope You are such a great person and super fun to talk to! Your so nice and kind to everybody, please stay like that and don't change xoxo

@wisemanjp Will, your both my sister and one of my closest friends <3 You were there for me when I was sad, and have listened to my ranting countless times xD Thank you so much <3

@IBray We've had our ups and downs, but you always deal with me and my antics xD You're a really nice friend so thank you so much for sticking with me! Let's hope the new decade brings us all fortune.

@Mabelqines Mabel, you are so sweet and kind! You are so fun to talk to and always brighten up the room when you walk in. I know you've gone through some things this year, and just know I will always be here for you <3

@IlovePlushies56 I met you only a week ago, but your so funny, kind and honestly a amazing person! We have so much in common, Im glad to call you a friend. :)

@frohoffen Lex, you always listen to my rants and know just what to say! Thanks for being such a amazing sister/friend. :)

@Pushichkin I don't think you have forums but im going to write this anyway xD Thank you for being such a great mom/friend! We always talk to eachother and you always know the right things to say.

@Draxxion, @Emi, @ijayx and to everybody else who has been with me on this crazy adventure, thank you for everything. <3

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I’ve been depressed for s month now.Maybe this happy post will help me get out of it.But what do I know, I’m just a player who clogs the forums and nobody likes.Halpy new year for you guys!ill just spend it in my basement eating hot pockets and being depressed