No to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Hello, today I come to say why we should not be in favor of the RSPCA, this cause, as they call themselves, would be mortifying the intentions of our food services, even though our food services are not only of meat, the latter leaves us a great benefit, therefore, I invite all the restaurants, bars and all the food services of the server, to join against this "beneficial cause" so that we do not fall into ruin.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Dear Mr Iron,
We are sorry to hear that you support the ruthless murder of innocent harmless animals. Our job is not only to save the endangered species of animalia, but also to regulate population so that people like YOU will still have meat to consume and sell in the years to come. Your despicable acts are the reason that cow populations are at their lowest ever. Sheep are extremely uncommon in the wild, and all because of people like you who unrestrictedly kill these animals, endangering them to the brink of extinction. This also inflates the price of important produce to $10,000 beyond the price they are. If you still want your meat, then purchase it at /warp shop, which is 100% RSPCA Approved.

Regards,
RobotKenny
Chief Operating Officer
RSPCA

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This roleplay tho..... clearly animals in the wilds work on spawn rates and they all dissappear eventually so really why are you guys taking this all so emotionally...

I get how this is roleplay but wth lol.

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
Hello, today I come to say why we should not be in favor of the RSPCA, this cause, as they call themselves, would be mortifying the intentions of our food services, even though our food services are not only of meat, the latter leaves us a great benefit, therefore, I invite all the restaurants, bars and all the food services of the server, to join against this "beneficial cause" so that we do not fall into ruin.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.
Ok RSPCA you protect animals ok i get it but we need to sometimes kill them and Iron77 we have sf foods that we can grow and other things so we dont always need to kill animals (if this is about the server)

Reactions: Minty and laggynab

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
It's important to preserve animals. I'm a part of R_S_P_C_A, and this server has to be realistic, just like in real life, where we have to protect animals
In real life we also kill them for meat so it has to be equall, equall. protect, breed and kill,protect breed,kill its the life cycle

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Why not save the mobs that are limited? Like Evoke.. oh yes :D they are safe, the /warp wild barrier will keep them safe :D But... :( The shulkers don't respawn D: Well.. I hope everyone is supplying their shulker boxes from /warp creative instead of hunting the shulkers :D

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Dear Mr Iron,
We are sorry to hear that you support the ruthless murder of innocent harmless animals. Our job is not only to save the endangered species of animalia, but also to regulate population so that people like YOU will still have meat to consume and sell in the years to come. Your despicable acts are the reason that cow populations are at their lowest ever. Sheep are extremely uncommon in the wild, and all because of people like you who unrestrictedly kill these animals, endangering them to the brink of extinction. This also inflates the price of important produce to $10,000 beyond the price they are. If you still want your meat, then purchase it at /warp shop, which is 100% RSPCA Approved.

Regards,
RobotKenny
Chief Operating Officer
RSPCA
Actually you are wrong, the more they kill, the more will spawn. So please everyone kill as many as possible. If you want to make a farm for them, I would recommend slabbing off a 12 chunk radius around a 3x3 chunk spawning area. You can then use some redstone clocks for about 6000 ticks to spread water to move the mobs into a canal where you can then move them to an underground killing floor. An easy way to do all this without needing to clear landscape, sponge a massive area in the ocean and slab the floor. Make sure theres a light level of 7+ anywhere the mobs would be spawning. Hope I could have been of help.