No to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
This is so stupid, this roleplay has gone so far to a point it is pathetic. What is the whole point of this, to save minecraft animals?! If you want animals there is or was a warp to get them for an expensive price, otherwise buy your meat from the shop. This is minecraft. #minecraftanimallivesdontmatter

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This is so stupid, this roleplay has gone so far to a point it is pathetic. What is the whole point of this, to save minecraft animals?! If you want animals there is or was a warp to get them for an expensive price, otherwise buy your meat from the shop. This is minecraft. #minecraftanimallivesdontmatter
Excuse...

You?!

Me and my 1000 parrots disagree

Reactions: laggynab and pengyy

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
The reason RSPCA exists is to protect Animals we care about, not just any other animal in the wild. Take Cluck Norris- he was brought to warp bank out of the generosity of Kenny, but Someone took their one in trying to drown him. We are dedicated to saving beloved animals such as Cluck, not to be mistaken for those found aimlessly in the wild.

Thanks! -Will

Secretary of RSPCA! <3

Reactions: laggynab

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Actually you are wrong, the more they kill, the more will spawn. So please everyone kill as many as possible. If you want to make a farm for them, I would recommend slabbing off a 12 chunk radius around a 3x3 chunk spawning area. You can then use some redstone clocks for about 6000 ticks to spread water to move the mobs into a canal where you can then move them to an underground killing floor. An easy way to do all this without needing to clear landscape, sponge a massive area in the ocean and slab the floor. Make sure theres a light level of 7+ anywhere the mobs would be spawning. Hope I could have been of help.
Exactly, thanks for your help.

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
That's the reality my friends.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
What the RSPCA means is, don't kill the animals that are brought to bank, but animals that u stumble across in wild is fine. Because there are people who purposely try to kill the animals brought to the bank.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@Iron777 honestly why do you go around amassing hate on groups that just try to have fun, it doesn't really affect you in game as you don't kill the animals at bank anyway. Why do you argue so much about it, is there really a point or are you just trying to provoke others to hate you. Seriously, just stop, its an absolute waste of time.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Exactly, this has gone too far. If anything confirms the downfall of cities, it’s the constant negativity that’s displayed across the server. I don’t know if you people enjoy criticize fun ideas just for your own enjoyment, but that really shows what kind of person you are. @Iron777 I’ll have you know that this is a group project, also, so please stop considering this to be solely my project and before concentrating your negativity on me. You aren’t even listening to the counter arguments from @wisemanjp and @pengyy. I suggest everyone drop this pointless topic that’s only spreading hate and negativity.