Noble Democrats Recruiting Politicians into our party

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hi everyone! :D

10 Days until Christmas Eve and 11 Days until Christmas Day. Hope y'all are doing well. Well, the thing is now, this server has been suffering from toxic players (not following server rules), corruption and criminality. We as a party are recruiting politicians into our party.

A Little about our party: We are a slightly Right-Winded opposition party, which main questions is Criminality and Toxicity (we will eventually grow). We were created by Alex_the_cool_11 (Founder and President) and Crazikid312 (Co-Founder and Co-President). Our "Mccities Police Officer" is knight3000, while laggynab is a member. Our motto is "We will make Mccities a better Place for everyone, with safety and nobility.

What do we do: We are Writing down names of criminals to warn others to be careful, we are chatting on the discord chat and having fun, but also we are trying and planning to fight against criminality. Like for example to protest we Write on forums "please stop pvping" when someone is getting killed etc. But for us to get greater, we need members, so if you are against the server criminality, and you are noble, please join our party :D

Requirements: You must have a reputation no lower than -9 (rep), and you must also Count yourself ranked as "Nobility" (proved by screenshot). That's it. And second of all, if you apply, we don't have a limit of how many members we can have.

Extra good info to know: Some people might Think that without crime the police force will not have a job. But instead, without crime people won't get killed against their will in this server. If the server gets free of crime and we need only 1 officer, then we as a Community should instead of just removing the police force turn it into Another jobs that give the same/higher salary than polices got. It could be like being an engineer thinking about how to make the server better, or as a politician, architect, renovator (to renovate roads and public places), which is a replace for the police force. Who doesn't Dream about a society without criminality.

Application: Here is the application form. If you don't have a google account, it's easy to get one, without any costs?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n2zkk7I2dPOxU05MY4kCiGp1PMoEi4b7z6_xv7zFB8E/prefill

T

Trump15024

Hi everyone! :D

10 Days until Christmas Eve and 11 Days until Christmas Day. Hope y'all are doing well. Well, the thing is now, this server has been suffering from toxic players (not following server rules), corruption and criminality. We as a party are recruiting politicians into our party.

A Little about our party: We are a slightly Right-Winded opposition party, which main questions is Criminality and Toxicity (we will eventually grow). We were created by Alex_the_cool_11 (Founder and President) and Crazikid312 (Co-Founder and Co-President). Our "Mccities Police Officer" is knight3000, while laggynab is a member. Our motto is "We will make Mccities a better Place for everyone, with safety and nobility.

What do we do: We are Writing down names of criminals to warn others to be careful, we are chatting on the discord chat and having fun, but also we are trying and planning to fight against criminality. Like for example to protest we Write on forums "please stop pvping" when someone is getting killed etc. But for us to get greater, we need members, so if you are against the server criminality, and you are noble, please join our party :D

Requirements: You must have a reputation no lower than -9 (rep), and you must also Count yourself ranked as "Nobility" (proved by screenshot). That's it. And second of all, if you apply, we don't have a limit of how many members we can have.

Extra good info to know: Some people might Think that without crime the police force will not have a job. But instead, without crime people won't get killed against their will in this server. If the server gets free of crime and we need only 1 officer, then we as a Community should instead of just removing the police force turn it into Another jobs that give the same/higher salary than polices got. It could be like being an engineer thinking about how to make the server better, or as a politician, architect, renovator (to renovate roads and public places), which is a replace for the police force. Who doesn't Dream about a society without criminality.

Application: Here is the application form. If you don't have a google account, it's easy to get one, without any costs?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n2zkk7I2dPOxU05MY4kCiGp1PMoEi4b7z6_xv7zFB8E/prefill
I just don't see how this benefits anything tbh. There is very little crime on the server right not. If there is no crime a whole role-play of police and criminals are gone. This will also end the mythic market and other markets.

Reactions: Chancey and pengyy

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Um First, Criminals Make The Game Fun
Second - Theres Always Gonna Be Toxic Players You Cant Help It
Third - As A Police I Would Be Put Out Of Work If There Was No Crime And That Aint Happening

Reactions: Chancey and pengyy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Dear commenters! First of all, we can create a lot of new high rank jobs that can be instead of police force. Plus, we should fight against toxicity. Three, many people get killed against their will. 4- This server should be realistic, with crimes, but instead of promoting crimes, we should try and fight against criminality like in real Life. I respect friendly pvp, but it should be only in 1 location

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
@Allex , I'm pretty sure police isn't going anywhere, there is a lot of people who want police to stay. Police keeps everything in balance, it makes sure there's not to many criminals. If Police were to be vanished, then crime would go sky high, and with no cops to handle it, the server could/most likely go downhill. This isn't meant to be a threat or anything, just my opinion.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
The police force is not shutting down and this can not happen.
We will not be adjusting the police force, it is part of the server and part of the role play which makes it unique.

This can not happen. I apologize

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
WEll, but a society without criminality can happen. Even if we don't have criminals, the police force can exist, but the officesrs instead can be offered other interesting and high ranked jobs while working as polices, just to stop criminaity

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well, we should have crime, but we should fight against it, just like in real Life. You don't wanna shut down the police force which I don't want to now, and I won't shut my party down

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@Allex May I remind you that crime is illegal in real life, yet people still do it, what's to say that you can fight against crime in a game with small penalties, this is all for roleplay purposes, criminals are just as important as police officers because they are interdependent, without one, the other is useless. The job of police on this server is not to eradicate crime but to regulate it so that there won't be constant murder and madness but rather just occasional crimes for fun. Also, you seem to think that calling people criminal in game is an insult, none of us really care but you're starting to annoy a lot of us now, the people who pvp walk into pvp zones KNOWING that they might die, or kill someone, that's why its called the PVP zone. If you're unhappy with this, why not just keep it to yourself or go do something else, a lot of us pvpers are tired of you.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
well, I have the right to figh tagainst criminality. This is a good thing to fight against. I will keep the Noble Democrats and I will keep on protesting.