Not a enough staff

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
There is not a enough staff for the server more people need to be hired .There only 2 staff members that come on and most times when there is a problem there is no staff online. Also this is just a thought...

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
We are aware of this. We are just in need of more qualified applicants to apply.

D

Deleted member 832

We are aware of this. We are just in need of more qualified applicants to apply.
What would make a qualified applicant? I'm going to reapply for staff after I come back.

P.S
I've only just realised that I am the only staff member from the old days who didn't get banned for trust issues. I feel speckal

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
  • Maturity/trust worthy
  • Decent effort put in application (I expect at least 30 minute of thought put into it)
  • Professionalism (I don't care if you don't act professional amongst your friends, but you should be professional in front of others)
  • Helpful (there should be no if. Ex: If I get helper...)
  • Decent grammar
  • Sociable, generally shouldn't be difficult to work with.

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

• Maturity/trust worthy
  • Decent effort put in application (I expect at least 30 minute of thought put into it)
  • Professionalism (I don't care if you don't act professional amongst your friends, but you should be professional in front of others)
  • Decent grammar
You might want to target people from other time zones, most of the staff are American and more Europeans play then you would think

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
  • Maturity/trust worthy
  • Decent grammar
Do all this except my Skype is very limited due to it being a family Skype. Don't want to keep bombarding staff with applications tho.

Reactions: Powerfull