Official Form of Enlistment for the Runnerboro National Guard

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
If you are interested in enlisting into the Runnerboro National Guard, please fill out this form:

https://goo.gl/forms/IbhzhZK6Cw8zTnFz1

You will be messaged on when your basic training date is. You will report that day to the guard base located in Runnerboro and from there will receive instructions. There are certain rules and guidelines that will be followed and failure to follow them will result in a dishonorable discharge from the Guard. A reminder this is a uniformed service to Runnerboro and you will pledge allegiance to Runnerboro while serving in the Guard, even if you do not reside in Runnerboro.

Signed,
Adjunct General of the National Guard Major General yankeefan1187
Assistant Adjunct General of the National Guard sundae22
Chief of Staff Colonel IIAriusII
President of Runnerboro President Trump15024

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

If you are interested in enlisting into the Runnerboro National Guard, please fill out this form:

You will be messaged on when your basic training date is. You will report that day to the guard base located in Runnerboro and from there will receive instructions. There are certain rules and guidelines that will be followed and failure to follow them will result in a dishonorable discharge from the Guard. A reminder this is a uniformed service to Runnerboro and you will pledge allegiance to Runnerboro while serving in the Guard, even if you do not reside in Runnerboro.

Signed,
Remember whoever reads this its roleplay for players to have fun and develop useful Minecraft skills.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
This National Guard will help you develop skills most needed such as combative tactics, advanced field medical treatment and how to work with others, even under pressure.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Signed,
I highly encourage everyone to join xD.

Just so I can fight some people for once, it gets boring af.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
It's more to it than drawing your gun and shooting someone. There will be more to it than that because I have created several different units, each that requires a different job and is useful.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My opinion on each role of your army thingy.
Infantry pretty good as ground troops and doable
Airborne, i dont think its doable even if one player drives a plane and one shoots with a gun, it wont work as your plane would be getting shot by your own gun since your in the vehicle. Before you can shoot another plane airborne, your aircraft is already dead.
Aviation, I got no idea what this is but when I checked it, it was a plane so I suppose its something like a scout. Semi doable but its gonna be hard to do as majority of the View in First Person would be the plane and helicopter, you actually need to go on the third person to view the surroundings outside. Besides this, if you use planes to scout, there is a high chance you wont see it properly of the plane lag cause of the armor stands and gonna be laggy at times.
Drill Sergant, the idea is pretty good.
Military Police, I suggest changing the name maybe since newer players may get confused with the police and military police.

Transportation, lets be honest here, who in the world wants to drive a car their whole day showing people around a minecraft city.

Medical, the only thing a medical person can actually do is carry splash potions of health and regeneration and maybe carry some meds, but the infantry needs to heal themselves in the end. The medics wont be able to heal you and splash potion might even heal the enemy.

Special Forces, pretty good

Intelligence, ok I guess if your suppose to make a battle plan but hope you guys figure something out.

And the guns thing, not everyone on cities is a gun expert and understand all your terms. Make it simple and use the mccities name so people who are newbies can actually understand. One we dont have SMG's on McCities or if another gun is an SMG its really confusing even for me.

McCities Guns names - Your gun names
Pistols - Handgun/Revilver
Rifle - SMG
Shotgun - Shotgun
Assault Rifle - Assault Rifle
Sniper - sniper/scoped weapon
Gauss - Heavy Machine Gun

I dont even know if I got this all correct with you making it really confusing.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
McCities Guns names - Your gun names
Pistols - Handgun/Revilver
Rifle - SMG
Shotgun - Shotgun
Assault Rifle - Assault Rifle
Sniper - sniper/scoped weapon
Gauss - Heavy Machine Gun
There are no SMG's, but if there are, I would request an UZI or MP7's, but then again crims would be all over them.

Infantry pretty good as ground troops and doable
Airborne, i dont think its doable even if one player drives a plane and one shoots with a gun, it wont work as your plane would be getting shot by your own gun since your in the vehicle. Before you can shoot another plane airborne, your aircraft is already dead.
Aviation, I got no idea what this is but when I checked it, it was a plane so I suppose its something like a scout. Semi doable but its gonna be hard to do as majority of the View in First Person would be the plane and helicopter, you actually need to go on the third person to view the surroundings outside. Besides this, if you use planes to scout, there is a high chance you wont see it properly of the plane lag cause of the armor stands and gonna be laggy at times.
Drill Sergant, the idea is pretty good.
Military Police, I suggest changing the name maybe since newer players may get confused with the police and military police.

Transportation, lets be honest here, who in the world wants to drive a car their whole day showing people around a minecraft city.

Medical, the only thing a medical person can actually do is carry splash potions of health and regeneration and maybe carry some meds, but the infantry needs to heal themselves in the end. The medics wont be able to heal you and splash potion might even heal the enemy.

Special Forces, pretty good

Intelligence, ok I guess if your suppose to make a battle plan but hope you guys figure something out.
-Transportation is going to be delivering supplies to the field troops.
-Intelligence may be on classified operations to obtain and analyze data.
-MP's are base struck unless called upon to act in service in Runnerboro. MP's are more base patrol/gate duty.
-Aviation, going to see if aircraft are getting added. There is a basic attack squad and a special classified aviation unit going in.
-Airborne, everyone confuses airborne thinking it is all aviation based, however it is a parachuting infantry unit that specializes in going out the back of airplanes and parachuting in and then going to their destination. We'll have flying aircraft you'll use an elevator or ladder to reach.
-Infantry, your basic ground soldier but the unit is split further into different squads and each squad will specialize in something different. Further training explains it.
-SF, don't think it is a cake walk to get into any special forces unit in the Guard. It ain't going to be easy with me around because you're going to be tested on a ton of material, worked hard until you give up or crash from my teachings and make you want to fail. There are some special subgroups within SF, each one handling different tasks. The failure rate for SF will be 80-90% in general, and a further unit like Hostage Rescue will have a 95% failure rate. SF will have the best of the best soldiers within.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@ItzJazzMade @Death_Inferno360 If interested in enlistment, fill out the form. It is just a questionnaire of who you are, what you're looking to do.
When you mean special forces have the best of the best soldiers, you mean those people using guns who doe in like 3 seconds. Ok maybe if hes a good gun user 10 seconds but really, guns wont do much damage especially since players are well equipped and some players have the very rare talisman of the wind which blocks a percentage of projectile shots. So there's probably a 40-60% chance of only dealing damage to some players. The server likely wont have something like fighter planes, its probs going to cause extreme lag and the plugin for guns is a different plugin from the vehicle plugin. The airborne could work out if people use slime boots or parachutes but literally impossible to see the battlefield above cloud level unless you toggle your settings.

Idrk if special forces would work out explaining and training a ton of stuff with guns wont really help since were playing a game and not legit holding a gun, so people just literally need to right click. If your not like the best of the best gun player which idk who can use guns really well. I have no idea how to make fairly good soldiers since talking about tactics and hiding through barricades wont help you since this is a game with slimefun and other things that empower items so its not a typical minecraft with guns.

Reactions: Powerfull

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
When you mean special forces have the best of the best soldiers, you mean those people using guns who doe in like 3 seconds. Ok maybe if hes a good gun user 10 seconds but really, guns wont do much damage especially since players are well equipped and some players have the very rare talisman of the wind which blocks a percentage of projectile shots. So there's probably a 40-60% chance of only dealing damage to some players. The server likely wont have something like fighter planes, its probs going to cause extreme lag and the plugin for guns is a different plugin from the vehicle plugin. The airborne could work out if people use slime boots or parachutes but literally impossible to see the battlefield above cloud level unless you toggle your settings.

Idrk if special forces would work out explaining and training a ton of stuff with guns wont really help since were playing a game and not legit holding a gun, so people just literally need to right click. If your not like the best of the best gun player which idk who can use guns really well. I have no idea how to make fairly good soldiers since talking about tactics and hiding through barricades wont help you since this is a game with slimefun and other things that empower items so its not a typical minecraft with guns.
Doesn't matter the caliber, only the operator behind the trigger itself. All SF will be highly trained in different combative techniques including CQC and long range. Also they'll know several key positions and maneuvers for evasion.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
TOOO COMPLICATED,

Jees, Mc is for 12 year olds and for the 20 year olds who couldn't stop cuz they never created an actual life.
So keep it simpel!
If it was just like a guard where you learn better pvp skills and protect runnerboro and eventually can earn guns for Free and ammo supply. It would actually be fun!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

To clarify that is what it is a roleplay to learn pvp etc yankeefan is just adding a real-life twist
TOOO COMPLICATED,

Jees, Mc is for 12 year olds and for the 20 year olds who couldn't stop cuz they never created an actual life.
So keep it simpel!
If it was just like a guard where you learn better pvp skills and protect runnerboro and eventually can earn guns for Free and ammo supply. It would actually be fun!