Official Form of Enlistment for the Runnerboro National Guard

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not many 12 year olds are involved in the army or such. I would suggest to keep it as simple as possible, and try to keep the team a small size, and otherwise it becomes very difficult to manage all their activity levels and such.
So true ive been trying to explain that since a while ago

Reactions: Powerfull

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Not many 12 year olds are involved in the army or such. I would suggest to keep it as simple as possible, and try to keep the team a small size, and otherwise it becomes very difficult to manage all their activity levels and such.
If I can manage an entire command that exceeded 300 people, various tasks, 1 goal in mind and if I can handle 150 federal agents under me, this is a cake walk for me. We're expecting enlistment by the numbers. Those who come in and know nothing will graduate basic training and know something. Further we're establishing different schools to handle different jobs and skills needed for other battalions. I know where you come from, I know how the UK operates, they're like the US with their formation, how they operate and what they do. Simple to me is not including all the fire teams (A fire team is a 3-4 person team led by a Corporal).

Funny how people think simple should be ranks Soldier, Lieutenant and General, but it is easier to use the US Army ranking system.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
If I can manage an entire command that exceeded 300 people, various tasks, 1 goal in mind and if I can handle 150 federal agents under me, this is a cake walk for me. We're expecting enlistment by the numbers. Those who come in and know nothing will graduate basic training and know something. Further we're establishing different schools to handle different jobs and skills needed for other battalions. I know where you come from, I know how the UK operates, they're like the US with their formation, how they operate and what they do. Simple to me is not including all the fire teams (A fire team is a 3-4 person team led by a Corporal).

Funny how people think simple should be ranks Soldier, Lieutenant and General, but it is easier to use the US Army ranking system.
It’s minecraft, not the army. Keep in mind that police handle any illegal activities:)

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
It’s minecraft, not the army. Keep in mind that police handle any illegal activities:)
Entering the base is illegal. However with lack of officers online and in general, the policing is hard. If anyone rams the front door of the base, they're getting their body blown to bits, whether it is infantry, a special forces sniper or an MP.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Further if someone pulls a gun out and isn't a member of the Guard or within the Government of Runnerboro, we take all threats of hostility serious and use proper force as needed.

T

Trump15024

I am going to make this clear again that this is for role-play purposes only. It's about Minecraft skills, communication, and working together with a team. There are no plans and there will not be plans to “use this to make it a form of server police”. @yankeefan1187, @sundae22, @Neilio_Xtreme, @Arius, and @XxIronFistxX is working to make this a fun roleplay. I have no plans to end this program and it will stay till I see if it is either hurting the potential of the island or breaking server rules which it hasn’t. If there is a question about trespassing then we will make it a private region and then the McCities police force can handle trespassing.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I am going to make this clear again that this is for role-play purposes only. It's about Minecraft skills, communication, and working together with a team. There are no plans and there will not be plans to “use this to make it a form of server police”. @yankeefan1187, @sundae22, @Neilio_Xtreme, @Arius, and @XxIronFistxX is working to make this a fun roleplay. I have no plans to end this program and it will stay till I see if it is either hurting the potential of the island or breaking server rules which it hasn’t. If there is a question about trespassing then we will make it a private region and then the McCities police force can handle trespassing.
Why did you post this on the #LeanneWeek? This has nothing to do with that

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Entering the base is illegal. However with lack of officers online and in general, the policing is hard. If anyone rams the front door of the base, they're getting their body blown to bits, whether it is infantry, a special forces sniper or an MP.
Where exactly is the military base? cause I cant find it

T

Trump15024

Why did you post this on the #LeanneWeek? This has nothing to do with that
Because I was looking at that post and had that copy and pasted so by accident I posted that in the comment instead of this thread

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
1. I dont pvp anymore so I'm no harm
2. I want to view it for my friend who is deciding to join or not
Well since our border fence was removed as well as part of the garage, it still a good base. If you see the Semper Fidelis Garden, hang a left. If you'd like, I can offer a personal tour of the facility.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Well since our border fence was removed as well as part of the garage, it still a good base. If you see the Semper Fidelis Garden, hang a left. If you'd like, I can offer a personal tour of the facility.
No offense but Ithought it was an actual base not just a garage with two cars

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@Jabu Base = Armory. If Runnerboro gets expanded a bit out further, we'll look to make a docks and a vessel, most likely a Search and Rescue craft or cutter. I know one Little Bird isn't enough, but it will do the job.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Also everyone who doesn't know, the Runnerboro National Guard is dedicated to serving the Runnerboro community by holding events and charity runs and our goals are to have fun, learn new things and work together to accomplish a goal.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
@Jabu Base = Armory. If Runnerboro gets expanded a bit out further, we'll look to make a docks and a vessel, most likely a Search and Rescue craft or cutter. I know one Little Bird isn't enough, but it will do the job.
If you want anyone to take you seriously I suggest you make a full on base

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@Jabu If we had the room to make a full size Air National Guard base with fighters and assorted aircraft, I would but property is tight.