Omni Corp - Leader on the War For Drugs

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
Omni Corp, as you all know runs a leading drug store in the mall called Higher Living, located at Mall-9. Earlier today as a limited small batch of Angel Dust and Berserker Mushrooms were announced for sale, people flocked to pick up the new merchandise and with that came one of the largest police raids we have ever seen with countless arrested for drugs and obstruction of justice, including myself.

This is something we cannot stand for.

Omni Corp will be now incorporating various drugs within the Omni Shop chain of stores located at RunH5 and H1113 with new stores being planned to be opened at LittleShop and MapleShop, and within the future Omni Hotel chains at RunHPed and BaliAppartments2.

With this being said, we are looking to forefront drug dealers who are too scared of the law to sell openly due to Search Warrants. Omni Corp wants to open the chance for anyone to rent a limited number of chestshops within its stores to sell drugs out of with absolutely no risk to you.

We want to promote safe using amongst the community and great accessibility for everyone but we understand we cannot produce enough alone so with your help, we can win the fight and widespread recreational drug use across this wonderful city.

For more details please PM myself here on the forums or in game.

Thank you,
SirKosmo
Founder/CEO - Omni Corp

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
The Legalization of Magic Sugar has been in action for months, ( 25 or less ) is legal. The Conduct of our raid was warranted by a Sr.Police or higher, You were asked to open the chests but you refused, you then asked for the warrant, which i provided to you. You then took off and tp'd away, which is obstruction. you were also charged with drugs due to the fact that there are chests with drugs in them, for sale, with this, you were charged with drugs in your property ( mall-9 ) and Obstruction for leaving. You also refereed to the Police team as " corrupt " and " cowardly ", That wast a very good way to handle a situation that could have been resolved very easily. Also, I highly suggest what Frosty said here
Or you can just set up shop at the black market where they're intended to be sold instead of general public places.
:shrug:
Along with that, here are the current rules on Warrants, If you feel that any of your rights were broken, please contact Trump via Discord or make a player report with evidence.

https://mccities.com/threads/search-warrants-added.24062/

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Publicly selling drugs will lead to a mess of sorts which include a ton of search warrants. If you want to avoid being arrested multiple times, I suggest still using the blackmarket. You may still advertise it, of course. If you still choose to do this publicly, the police will enforce. Please don't be toxic towards our team by saying rude things. If you have a problem, you may communicate with @Trump15024.

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
Cops can arrest me over and over if they so choose. It will not stop my business nor will it stop Omni Corp from growing.

The fact I was arrested for drugs and then the arresting officer bought a load of Berserker Mushrooms from me afterwards I did find hilarious, and was screenshotted if anyone wants good amusement.