Open space for Giraffe News team!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
We are currently looking for a player to cover our 'Interesting News' article in our paper, The Giraffe News. Due to our current reporter, SilverNinja_, leaving for 3 months it felt necessary to recruit a new member as most of us are busy with our own articles and work!

If you'd like to take that role on, please comment below or mail/message me in game!

IG NAME IS @AMAZONIANS PLEASE SEND ALL MAIL, SUGGESTIONS AND QUESTIONS TO THAT MAIL!!!!

HQ: h28

Giraffe news is proud to be one of the servers most popular newspapers. Full with facts, interviews and fun, this paper is not something you'd want to miss out on! Currently being sold for free, we care about quality and our customers! We're a selfless and free company! Check out our website for more information and mail us in game for your FREE copy or a tour of our marvelous HQ built by fabulous architect DelicateBean!

NO SPACES LEFT!! SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WANTED A JOB! PLEASE READ MY LAST COMMENT IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN

Last edited:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
:O izzie I justbapploed for advertiser yesterday, can I apply again for the interesting news?
of course! I already accepted u for that job lol, you can just switch around and have this job without applying again! Just message me on the server, im on rn :D

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
omg cool! I've been looking for something to apply for considering I'm fairly new. But I'm on the server so much it certainly doesn't feel like that! I guess this is my "application" Lol :laugh:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Thank you to all interested and supportive. We have chosen Magic_Tabby as our new reporter for interesting news. If you perhaps want a job on the team still please message us your idea and we'll gladly consider!

Reactions: Fiirena and Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Thank you to all interested and supportive. We have chosen Magic_Tabby as our new reporter for interesting news. If you perhaps want a job on the team still please message us your idea and we'll gladly consider!
Good choice. MagicTabby would be the best for your tean

Reactions: Fiirena

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Atleast Izzies company does something
LOL that was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen!
My company has made 12 m + you think I made that much by doing nothing?
Sicken industries has a
Medical department
Armor / weapon department
Slimefun department
We actually do work unlike apple who only renovates and creates stupid sites

Reactions: Izzie

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Sicken industries has a
Medical department
Slimefun department
Jo you need to remember your morning coffee, you get grouchy when you don't get it D:

T

Trump15024

Sicken industries has a
Medical department
Slimefun department
Can you like um calm down

Last edited by a moderator: