Case Closed Plane Destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Jun 13, 2018
I was pvping him outside of bank, I was not aiming for his plane. His plane was already on very low health as it broke in 2 hits. He removed that piece of evidence from the video. Me breaking the plane is not even in the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minty

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I did not remove it, that is the whole video. You killed my plane from full 80 hearts. He was aiming for my plane because beforehand he had got into it, then exited and broke it. Whether or not he did it on purpose doesn't even matter tbh, he broke my plane and I deserve to be compensated.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Jun 13, 2018
I did not enter your plane because that isn't possible. You can't enter someones vehicle if they placed it. You also do not have any evidence of what you are saying. I will remain silent until I am shown valid proof of the false accusations.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
The video starts after the vehicle broke, so it is not suffice evidence. Do you have any other evidence to back up your claims?
In chat you can see that it says "The plane you were riding has been destroyed" and DaReff has already admitted above that he broke it.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Jun 13, 2018
Yes, I did accidentally broke your plane while trying to attack you because your plane was on low health. As I stated previously, the plane broke in 2 hits. You placed the plane in pvp beside me with the intent of it being destroyed so you can try to report it on the forums and have it replaced. This can easily be replicated every time your plane is low on health because not hitting the plane while trying to attack you is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.