police Trackers

Jan 27, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Hey me and super were trying to catch some people. We had a little trouble finding them.
We wanted to know if u could make a tracker that can track down suspects on the run? It would really help! thanks

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
I'll see if I can get you guys a tracking compass.
No offence to you Zain but you understand how hard it is to get away feom the cops due to now they can arrest from /incidents (which makes no sence cause they didn't see the murder (also 90% you get arrest twice for the crime)). So if your going to gove them a tracking device put a time limit before goes offline (and maybe that timer can be used to catch them after a crime too). Just my personal ideas.

Z

Zain

Incidents is like killing reports its does not make escaping hard.. Assume there are cameras in the city and if someone is killed the cameras report the killing as incidents.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Incidents is like killing reports its does not make escaping hard.. Assume there are cameras in the city and if someone is killed the cameras report the killing as incidents.
And whom are the cameras operated by? Hence my point. Unless you are pointing to cameras that record the footage then play it back. Which if you are still doesn't make much sence... Due to the cameras always having blind spots alas...

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
./getpos and /postion added to police permissions. do /getpos (player) to track them down.

Reactions: cat

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
./getpos and /postion added to police permissions. do /getpos (player) to track them down.
And live map wasn't enough now lets give then literally the most op thing in the game... You thought literally crafting an invisibility and speed potion and getting out was fine... Pfft that lasts 8 mintues at most now they can track you for a endless amount of time from a endless distance and who cares others have kill hundreds lets target this guy cause he killed me. Not to mention the endless range and pvp hiding... This literally is far too op along with live map you have the range and location next you will give them /tp and invsee... Ah wait /tpa and /cop well watermelons... At least they can check for lisences and do there jobs... Ah one again nope... Well at least they can target the crims and not pick on innocents... Ah no at least they won't cheat and fly and lie saying they used a grapple... ah wait at least they won't cheat and use /jump/thru to get passed privated doors and try and kill you with uranium ah wait... At least they won't jail you for something you didn't do... Ah wait at least the chief comes on... ah wait at least the S minister knows what he is doning... Ah wait at least this rant is almost over... Ah wait... At least i'm demoted... Ah wait... At least the cops aren't scammers... Ah wait... At least they aren't selling drugs or guns... Ah wait... At least there aren't op cops that can fly and stuff without being demoted... Ah wait... At least the cops don't abuse tping and /back ah wait... At least people don't ask for help so I tp and they just jail me... Ah wait at least cops won't call abuse cause you can one shot... Ah wait at least they have proof of you abusing... Ah wait I like how this branched out cause Kiri is a nice person and added something that someone asked for... Ah wait the item is far too op... Imagen if I got that item you could track and kill anyone bar its not a item its a command so not only will you be zerg rushed by sticks and chicken that know your location. You will get nothing i. Return for killing them... My rage is too strong... I need a nap and a cold towel... If you're going to give this to police... Give it to everyone or give it a time limit and after then the reason why the cop can jail goes away... Because ive been arrested for something I did 2 weeks ago once... Ill stop being a winny person one day... Not today though. I'm not saying im a angel thou today I did kinda taje a house off a guy... Sorry. Well im off to have a nap, night

Mar 13, 2016
Singapore
LOL JK...
And live map wasn't enough now lets give then literally the most op thing in the game... You thought literally crafting an invisibility and speed potion and getting out was fine... Pfft that lasts 8 mintues at most now they can track you for a endless amount of time from a endless distance and who cares others have kill hundreds lets target this guy cause he killed me. Not to mention the endless range and pvp hiding... This literally is far too op along with live map you have the range and location next you will give them /tp and invsee... Ah wait /tpa and /cop well watermelons... At least they can check for lisences and do there jobs... Ah one again nope... Well at least they can target the crims and not pick on innocents... Ah no at least they won't cheat and fly and lie saying they used a grapple... ah wait at least they won't cheat and use /jump/thru to get passed privated doors and try and kill you with uranium ah wait... At least they won't jail you for something you didn't do... Ah wait at least the chief comes on... ah wait at least the S minister knows what he is doning... Ah wait at least this rant is almost over... Ah wait... At least i'm demoted... Ah wait... At least the cops aren't scammers... Ah wait... At least they aren't selling drugs or guns... Ah wait... At least there aren't op cops that can fly and stuff without being demoted... Ah wait... At least the cops don't abuse tping and /back ah wait... At least people don't ask for help so I tp and they just jail me... Ah wait at least cops won't call abuse cause you can one shot... Ah wait at least they have proof of you abusing... Ah wait I like how this branched out cause Kiri is a nice person and added something that someone asked for... Ah wait the item is far too op... Imagen if I got that item you could track and kill anyone bar its not a item its a command so not only will you be zerg rushed by sticks and chicken that know your location. You will get nothing i. Return for killing them... My rage is too strong... I need a nap and a cold towel... If you're going to give this to police... Give it to everyone or give it a time limit and after then the reason why the cop can jail goes away... Because ive been arrested for something I did 2 weeks ago once... Ill stop being a winny person one day... Not today though. I'm not saying im a angel thou today I did kinda taje a house off a guy... Sorry. Well im off to have a nap, night

Reactions: cat

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Along with that cop compass to track wanted players were added. /cop compass to spawn in the compass and /wanted select (name) to select the player to track down.

Reactions: cat and Patx484

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
This could make be a criminal so hard. not even in real life this is possible, i think it should be denied (my opinion)
At the most, make it be a binocular or something, but not a compass tracker and others cause it would be so hard. And imagine if a criminal bribes he's way to get one, it would break a whole system of roleplay and also makes the criminals have an advantage, same with cops.