Possibly Quitting

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada

Well, this may or may not be goodbye. I’m going to make this short because I honestly don’t know how long I can write before I get teary. I know this is sudden. This may come as a shock to a lot of you guys. I’m possibly considering quitting the server. I’ve been putting this off for almost a year and a half now and I think it’s a little overdue. It’s just not fun anymore, in 4 years I’ve done basically everything that can be done, there’s not much point in staying anymore.

I’ve had some personal issues recently. I’m not comfortable sharing it on the forums. You know who you are if I’ve shared it with you though.

Another reason on why I’m leaving is friends. Friends were one of the biggest reasons on why I stayed here for so long. They were the ones who always kept me playing, kept the game fun. Now, I have almost little to no decently close friends. It’s hard to play with little motivation.

The server is dying. Coming from a veteran who literally joined a week after the server started. I know that some of you guys like to think that nibble will always be here and his sole reason in life is to keep this server alive for your enjoyment. But NOPE. Kiri is a person too, he’s (hopefully) going off to college soon. Having this server die is like having a piece of me die. This server was such an amazing part of my life. For me, watching this server die would be like chainsawing someone’s heart out. So Imma leave before the armageddon starts.

I’m not going to make a paragraph of my friends and people throughout my entire history of the server because that would take hours and I honestly don’t have the time to do that. I’m going to keep it simple and right everyone’s name down who’s had a positive impact on me on my time on this server.

Jk1119

Tricoh

Anony

Gjegevey

Bennyhendrick10

JustYourTypical

Zain

Harley

Andesine

BlackCanary

Snowbear

Peppah

PDC3300

Realu

Leanne

Graphic

Senior Boban

Heather

BruceWayneFM

Tiga

If I forgot you, I’m sorry. It’s really hard to remember everyone from over 4 years.

P.s. No you nerds can’t have my stuff. Your brains will blow up if you saw how much good stuff I have :pPPP

I’m still free to talk to you guys though. If anyone wants to talk feel free to hit me up on discord. iNinjaBunny#1872

My final wish is that my properties and my items remain untouched incase I may return one day. Can that be done my platypus friend?

I’ll still play an hour here and there just to catch up on things.

Signing off, it’s been one heck of a roller coaster ride. Thank you all.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Well, this may or may not be goodbye. I’m going to make this short because I honestly don’t know how long I can write before I get teary. I know this is sudden. This may come as a shock to a lot of you guys. I’m possibly considering quitting the server. I’ve been putting this off for almost a year and a half now and I think it’s a little overdue now. It’s just not fun anymore, in 4 years I’ve done basically everything that can be done, there’s not much point in staying anymore.

I’ve had some personal issues recently. I’m not comfortable sharing it on the forums. You know who you are if I’ve shared it with you though.

Another reason on why I’m leaving is friends. Friends were one of the biggest reasons on why I stayed here for so long. They were the ones who always kept me playing, kept the game fun. Now, I have almost little to no decently close friends. It’s hard to play with little motivation.

The server is dying. Coming from a veteran who literally joined a week after the server started. I know that some of you guys like to think that nibble will always be here and his sole reason in life is to keep this server alive for your enjoyment. But NOPE. Kiri is a person too, he’s (hopefully) going off to college soon. Having this server die is like having a piece of me die. This server was such an amazing part of my life. For me, watching this server die would be like chainsawing someone’s heart out. So Imma leave before the armageddon starts.

I’m not going to make a paragraph of my friends and people throughout my entire history of the server because that would take hours and I honestly don’t have the time to do that. I’m going to keep it simple and right everyone’s name down who’s had a positive impact on me on my time on this server.

Jk1119

Tricoh

Anony

Gjegevey

Bennyhendrick10

JustYourTypical

Zain

Harley

Andesine

BlackCanary

Snowbear

Peppah

PDC3300

Realu

Leanne

Graphic

Senior Boban

Heather

BruceWayneFM

Tiga

If I forgot you, I’m sorry. It’s really hard to remember everyone from over 4 years.

P.s. No you nerds can’t have my stuff. Your brains will blow up if you saw how much good stuff I have :pPPP

I’m still free to talk to you guys though. If anyone wants to talk feel free to hit me up on discord. iNinjaBunny#1872

I will miss you Jabu! PS: I am not in your list D:

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Jabu you’re honestly one of my best friends, ever since I joined the server we were friends. You have always been there to me and for the past couple weeks we haven’t been talking as much, and I’m sorry for that. You’ve played for this server for so long, and I guess I knew what was coming. I wish you the best and I really hope you come back one day. I wish you had stayed a little longer but I guess time is up. You’ve told me all your stories and hopefully you tell me more one day. Cheers buddy, I’ll see you soon hopefully.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Stayyyyy pleasseeeeee it so much fun to see you online, you are a great friend to talk and joke with. I really hope you stay, you have been such an influential person to this server and to people in general, I hope you will consider playing at least 1 hr a day. if not, keep In touch on discord with me pls, and tell me what server I can find you on :p
I wish you the best of luck in life, Jabuuu :p you will go far if you put the dedication shown to the server into your daily life. I hope you excel in the future.

Bunny down D:

CP42

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
oh. ohhhhh.
Errr bye? I never really spoke to you, like at all, but it was nice to see a veteran on the server for oh so long. Hope you feel better after whatever you maybe facing and yea, I suppose farewell.
Until next time

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Well, this may or may not be goodbye. I’m going to make this short because I honestly don’t know how long I can write before I get teary. I know this is sudden. This may come as a shock to a lot of you guys. I’m possibly considering quitting the server. I’ve been putting this off for almost a year and a half now and I think it’s a little overdue. It’s just not fun anymore, in 4 years I’ve done basically everything that can be done, there’s not much point in staying anymore.

Jk1119

Tricoh

Anony

Gjegevey

Bennyhendrick10

JustYourTypical

Zain

Harley

Andesine

BlackCanary

Snowbear

Peppah

PDC3300

Realu

Leanne

Graphic

Senior Boban

Heather

BruceWayneFM

Tiga

My final wish is that my properties and my items remain untouched incase I may return one day. Can that be done my platypus friend?

nuuu ;-; cya Jar Jar I shall remember you every time I see something that relates to star wars or is

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Dear Jabbers,
I’ll never forget the time when I first came across you! ( you raided my house and killed me lol )
You’re such a nice person and I’m truly sad to see you go, you will be missed. Mccities is becoming tiring for us, and I hope you can find your piece of happiness elsewhere.

Until then,
Barnaby

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Jk1119

Tricoh

Anony

Gjegevey

Bennyhendrick10

JustYourTypical

Zain

Harley

Andesine

BlackCanary

Snowbear

Peppah

PDC3300

Realu

Leanne

Graphic

Senior Boban

Heather

BruceWayneFM

Tiga

*sigh*

Dear Jabu,

This is just really sad to see you go. I know I kinda hated you in your past life in mccities. I wont go through with that. But you were a really great friend. I know we got into some fights and complications in the past but its just really hard to see you go. You thought me so much things and tricks and basically I cant be more thanful for having come by you. I understand your situation and yes its really sad. Friends come and go and they fade away too. Especially the closest ones are the hardest to let go off. I remember some stuff and problems you disclosed to me and I am really sorry for all that has happened in the past. I know this is goodbye and I wont probably see you every so often now adays. All I can wish you is to enjoy your life, live your life how you want to, make new friends and experiences and memories to look upon too. You gave more than enough players the blessing of having you join this server and you forever scared this server with a bunny named jabu to be remembered. So for the last time, dearest grandchild bunny jabu, I wish you the best in life and hope you to make the most out of it.

~Death
Feb, 2018

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Thank you all for everything! I will be posting screenshots of all my amazing memories on this server tonight
Noo, jabu don't quit man... I remember our old times where we used to fight each other and we were not teamed... We went from enemies to friends and started killing the whole server together.. It's sad to see a friend that has been on mccities for 4 years go...

Anyways... If you're quitting good luck in the future! I will never forget our times.

~Anony

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
So many great memories. Cant fit all in one message

Attachments

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
More pictures!

Attachments

Reactions: Minty and Death

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
:D I am in this pick kinda with the blue hair and G on the bottom right :) I made those banners and nibble /hat them onto everyone at the party(brags)

Reactions: Minty