Possibly selling castle?

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
Hello ladies and gents I'm considering selling my castle on plot jbrodmansion4(it might be relocated to a more admirable plot)

Is there any interest?

A lot of old players, most of which have quit once expressed interest in buying it.

Its underused and deserves more love.

Serious inquires only please

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello ladies and gents I'm considering selling my castle on plot jbrodmansion4(it might be relocated to a more admirable plot)

Is there any interest?

A lot of old players, most of which have quit once expressed interest in buying it.

Its underused and deserves more love.

Serious inquires only please
o but isnt dat your favorite plot

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oooooooooh yass.
Can you tho give sizes? I mean I have the building memorized as I always wanted to live there.
But idk the actual size
Should we just go and bid?
Also ehm im sorry you cant give it any more love :( it is one of your best creations on this server!

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
Oooooooooh yass.
Can you tho give sizes? I mean I have the building memorized as I always wanted to live there.
But idk the actual size
Should we just go and bid?
Also ehm im sorry you cant give it any more love :( it is one of your best creations on this server!
The plot is extremely weird, it's about 70x60 if I remember correctly though
No bidding yet xD

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
I'd love to give it needed attention and company, so I'll start it at 500k? I don't actually remember what it looks like, so correct me if my bid is too low. :>
glad you're interested! Bidding hasn't started seeing as I'm not even sure if I'm gonna sell it, but I can tell you it's gonna take a load more than 500k for me to part ways with it :3

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
I live near it and took some screens after i saw cp asked for em, figured others might want the general of what it looks like as well. melone talked like she wouldnt be back for a while so i figured id take some on her behalf.

sorry i didnt get any of the inside.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I live near it and took some screens after i saw cp asked for em, figured others might want the general of what it looks like as well. melone talked like she wouldnt be back for a while so i figured id take some on her behalf.

sorry i didnt get any of the inside.
When you stalk people's castle xd

Reactions: Death