Public Letter

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
Willer I miss you so much already ;-; (p.s I'm sorry for responding late). Good luck with all of your internal and external battles, I promise you that you'll make it through this! You've helped me so much in the span of only a few days, and even though we've never been online together as staff, we've become such great friends. You guided me when I was down, so now I'll guide you. I hope every day from here on is a step in the right direction, I love you girlfriend <3 <3 <3

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
PLEASE DON'T GO! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MAKING ME SAD AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE YOU LEFT!!!!!!!!! I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LEFT!!!!!! YOUR MAKING ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
I'm sorry, it's for the better. I have volleyball, track and diving, I can't do it all, I'll be back soon, please don't make me feel bad :(

Reactions: Powerfull

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Willer I miss you so much already ;-; (p.s I'm sorry for responding late). Good luck with all of your internal and external battles, I promise you that you'll make it through this! You've helped me so much in the span of only a few days, and even though we've never been online together as staff, we've become such great friends. You guided me when I was down, so now I'll guide you. I hope every day from here on is a step in the right direction, I love you girlfriend <3 <3 <3
omggg, thank you! This made my day, I'm so grateful to have you <3 one of these days I'll come back and re-apply and depending on the results, I'll be with you my dear, love you Eunnie <3

Reactions: Eun-duru