put a leash on the cops plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Someone has your forums account then
You said "A new advantage" meaning something I have created recently, not just added back. Criminals have been able to do with police being able to grapple when someone is shooting, and that was without the other rules I added to help the criminals. Not sure where all the complaints are coming in at. Maybe we need training for criminals on how to kill police.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Up until a while ago police couldn't grapple against firearms, this was because with most firearms you'd have to shoot at least 15 shots, which was really unlikely and took closer to 20-25 shots to kill, whereas a grapple would give time to get 1 shots if any as you usually missed when the cop grappled. However you added the "balance changes" where cops couldn't grapple against slime anymore and could use magic sugar. But immediately after you said they could grapple against firearms, while they had shields. I don't see how its usually possible to kill someone who is grappling at you while you use a firearm, and using a close range weapon would be quite stupid as you have to land 15+ hits without being hit once. Which in my opinion, is definitely not a balance change.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
If i'd been treating cops like animals I'll be banned already. We had a private conversation earlier, and it is clear that you do not understand what is going on. I've gave cops many many chances before. I even started reporting months after my gang put on their mean faces, and this is the only way to change cop behaviour. You said to talk to the cops, talk to staff, file reports. The reports had been made, the "punishments" had been given, but none of us see any changes. If you are a so called "criminal" perhapes you would know what the hell has been happening recently. You lacked the information relating to this current situation, therefore leading to your arguements being very vague. You've recently returned from inactivity, and I'd suggest staying here longer and to understand more before you should get involved in this chaos. Not saying that you are a newbie, but you've missed out on information during the time period when you were gone.
Somehow you've been convinced that we've been "insulting" them. The truth is, we've been highlighting problems for the cops, they refused to change, and challenged us saying that we harassed them. Have you even looked into a criminal's view, or are you blindly supporting cops on your own, supporting all their arguements whether they are facts, opinions, or misconceptions.
fix the cops
pls
as we were talking about in our convo (which btw u ditched half way though??) im asking for people to nicer, i dont need to know anything, to know that people should be treated like humans. i think i know why u feel so angry about this, and i would love to talk about it in private, just because it may be a sensitive issue :)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
May I ask where exactly we haven't been treating people like people? As far as I'm aware, everyone has been given a fair go and this is a public thread that the police can comment on if they wish to rebut the arguments made. But so far, none have except Trump.
i dont know about you specificly, from what you have said, i havent seen anything disturbingly rude. but from multiple people i have heard and seen people being awfully rude :(

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
i dont know about you specificly, from what you have said, i havent seen anything disturbingly rude. but from multiple people i have heard and seen people being awfully rude :(
What "awfully rude" things have you heard? Perhaps there's a reason why they've been rude? This thread certainly shows since convincing reasons as to why some people might be annoyed and subsequently, rude.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Missfrosty, we havent been rude to cops, but they wont take our criticism and took it as insults instead. I dont know how you were influenced by the cops but I'd suggest to leave this convo to us instead. YOu're talking about "being rude and unhumane", which doesnt even relate to the topic here.
We are investing our time here to bring balance and justice to the community, as cops are clearly getting out of hand. There also had been cases of cops even harasing some rather-new players, thou I couldn't gather any proof about it.

T

Trump15024

Missfrosty, we havent been rude to cops, but they wont take our criticism and took it as insults instead. I dont know how you were influenced by the cops but I'd suggest to leave this convo to us instead. YOu're talking about "being rude and unhumane", which doesnt even relate to the topic here.
We are investing our time here to bring balance and justice to the community, as cops are clearly getting out of hand. There also had been cases of cops even harasing some rather-new players, thou I couldn't gather any proof about it.
I understand players have criticisms of the police force which is fine and I want that, but I have over 20+ screenshots of the insults and harassment of police which went way too far.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
dont forget the 100+ screenshots we have on false jails too. Besides, I saw a cop even harassing one of the newbies. I didn't record that bit, nor did the newbie, and I realy regret that, and if you are saying the cops are being "harassed" by us, ask that yourself.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@Trump15024 I don't think you get the message here, we're tired of the false jailing as well as the numerous different methods they can use, we have requested that you either be more strict with them, or make it more difficult for them to jail and false jail, however you aren't doing any and are instead arguing with the rest of us and telling us that we're wrong because your police team are telling you that we're wrong. This isn't the point of the thread. I get that you're supposed to defend your team, however you're only defending the statements and not really doing anything. You bring up solutions that have already been attempted and tell us that it works when clearly, for the past 6 months we have all seen that it in fact, doesn't work.
Our goal is not to roast the police force in front of the community, what we want is change... I can't believe after so long you still haven't realised that..

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I also doubt you actually understood the full situation. You were seen as defending the team from complaints, from mistakes they've done. It is already "unfair" that cops can catch us with just a hit, and yet many cops complained about this "unfair" situation of advantages, while on the other hand, continue to false jail. You felt like demoting cops because of mistakes would lead to the force being reduced, but when cops were not doing their job properly, and not correctly everyday, these changes had to be made. Would you want a team with better police with fewer cops, or a team with many cops falsejailing all the time. I've just got two more false jails an hour ago, and I'd be real surprised if you are still being exceptionally lenient to your team.

T

Trump15024

@Trump15024 I don't think you get the message here, we're tired of the false jailing as well as the numerous different methods they can use, we have requested that you either be more strict with them, or make it more difficult for them to jail and false jail, however you aren't doing any and are instead arguing with the rest of us and telling us that we're wrong because your police team are telling you that we're wrong. This isn't the point of the thread. I get that you're supposed to defend your team, however you're only defending the statements and not really doing anything. You bring up solutions that have already been attempted and tell us that it works when clearly, for the past 6 months we have all seen that it in fact, doesn't work.
Our goal is not to roast the police force in front of the community, what we want is change... I can't believe after so long you still haven't realised that..
I completely get the message here. When bank robbery came out, respectfully, the same people who are complaining on this thread were the ones who were screaming in chat how unfair the robbery system is. The role-play is suppose to be hard for criminals its not suppose to be handed to you. I understand that the police false jail and I understand you want that to change. However, when you say "I want to make jailing more difficult for police" you now have lost my interest in actually taking you seriously because now I realize that this post was nothing more to limit police's jailing ability even more than it is now. You are not in the police discord or the police team and yes due to this thread I've made changes. Please do not speak to any changes you are not aware of. I hope I didn't sound rude and you see my point of view.

I also doubt you actually understood the full situation. You were seen as defending the team from complaints, from mistakes they've done. It is already "unfair" that cops can catch us with just a hit, and yet many cops complained about this "unfair" situation of advantages, while on the other hand, continue to false jail. You felt like demoting cops because of mistakes would lead to the force being reduced, but when cops were not doing their job properly, and not correctly everyday, these changes had to be made. Would you want a team with better police with fewer cops, or a team with many cops falsejailing all the time. I've just got two more false jails an hour ago, and I'd be real surprised if you are still being exceptionally lenient to your team.
I understand the full situation and have made changes because of some suggestions and feedback here. Your suggestion thread here was meant to talk about false jails and I'm sticking to that, not about how you think its unfair police have one hit sticks. I'm sorry but I'm not demoting cops over misunderstandings, but I will give out points. Demotion is saved for serious offenses or continued issues.

T

Trump15024

To show everyone what's going on I think it's appropriate to share the reports on my officers. I'm not demoting over these examples.

report- "Your cop arrested me when I just had a bow in my hand and used a multi tool to catch me even though I wasn't shooting at him and he keeps doing it". No evidence. I was in vanish for an hour and watched the officer and had players test him. Nothing no evidence and after watching him nothing.

Report- "Your officer should be demoted. I said ff in chat for a friendly fight and he arrested me I even tagged his name!" The problem is the tagging system is down and ff got missed in chat with all the other talking. The officer even checked their logs and couldn't find it. Do you want me to demote for this?

Report- "Blank lied to me and refused to self me a license and claimed he was out of books but refused to give me a license!" I check his chest and he's just out of books.

Report- "This officer just jailed me for assaulting them because another person hit them with a blinding axe and then I hit them with my fist and he jailed me." After talking to the officer and player again the player admitted "I was actually just trying to get evidence to report him and confuse him and I did have an axe in my hand.

Thats literally all the recent reports I have gotten. Sorry, but I'm not demoting over these.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@Trump15024
1. Of course a cop would not break rules while you are watching, they are easily able to know when you are in /vanish and just won't break rules
2.Yes I get it is supposed to be hard but getting 15+ hits without being hit once is kind of, well... Using the word hard would be sugarcoating it
3.You seemed to mention that you were a criminal before but I think just like cops, things have changed a lot, even someone who has 1 drug and got jailed is considered a criminal, so I really don't understand the people who try and join in this conversation but really are not equipped or skilled enough to fight cops anyhow.
4.You completely missed my point, I asked that either you make it harder for them to jail/false jail, or just find a way to stop them from doing it. Don't only read half the sentences, even a 7 year old can do better.
5.No I don't see your view, so far none of your "balance changes" actually made things easier, you always mentioned your discord will be spammed by ur cops being mad about the new changes, and you end up keeping the advantages I mentioned to them, as well as giving them new advantages. I have also mentioned this multiple times in this thread.
Overall you're just repeating your general statement over and over again, let me summarise what you've been saying multiple times. The cop team is not perfect and I am doing my best to improve it as much as possible, I understand that cops can make mistakes however we have a point system for cops, and false jailing and rule breaking is definitely not acceptable in the police force. However I will not demote them over these issues as they can be fixed and I will talk to them to ensure it will not happen again.

I really don't get how saying the same thing over and over again in a slightly different way addresses any of these problems, and you've never really taken the "balance changes" seriously anyway as you always end up giving way to your complaining cops and reverting the balance changes, often making it worse than it was.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
On top of this with the issue of the cop not seeing ff, multiple people talked in global chat, including myself who used colour chat to ensure the cop saw the message, as well as some players using ad to announce it. Unless this specific cop has somehow managed to block his entire chat, I don't see how he didn't see the messages. Furthermore, you said he didn't see it amongst all the other messages, but all the other messages were literally emphasizing the ff that was going on, which is extremely strange for the cop to not have seen it.

Just another thing, when you say I watched in vanish and they didn't do anything, no evidence of it happening prior, its because people aren't filming cops 24/7, which is why no evidence is handed in, and saying that you watched them in vanish for an hour does nothing, often even a hacker can tell when you're watching them and won't hack, what makes you think an officer won't.

All in all, I really don't have faith anything is gonna change, we're just voicing our opinions here, we get that you don't really take any of this seriously, and even if you agree with any of it, which i seriously doubt, you probably won't do anything about it, just like usual. Most of us have gotten used to it, and know nothing much will be done. Saying you take it even less seriously is kinda a joke cuz, it can't really get worse than this.. or well, on the other hand.. can it.. we'd never know at this rate.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You guys do know most criminals in real life don't want to kill cops. Seeing as that makes them a big target. The goal of criminals is to steal, maybe rob or even kill players and then run from the police

So complaining you can't easily kill us just doesn't add up. Never seen criminals actively hunting for cops (only the really mentally unstable ones. The serial killers etc)

Just saying that you should not pick and choose realism for when it comes in handy

Status
Not open for further replies.