Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
We've been pretty easy on cops before, and I've only started reporting about a month ago. These repeated mistakes happen everyday, multiple times, and since the demotion system, or whatever you call it, barely made changes or corrected their mistakes, there should be a new way for cops to learn from them. They are players, bit by signing up, they should promise themselves to hold a responsibility to do their duties, and to not abuse their powers, nor to take advantage of it. If we make mistakes, choices, calls that are unfair, they, or we, should learn from them, instead of ignoring all of these mistakes and continue with the false jails.
They had been forgiven for a very long time, until we started reporting because we realised the false jailing has been getting out of hand. I doubt you were on two days ago, so I don’t really know if you were present before the 10 hour purge. However, their mistakes are repeatedly committed during that time period, and by complementing on the false jails and telling them to be more careful etc, they took it as “abuse and harassment”, or you have mentioned, “unkind words”.
Since you're not a criminal, you might havent been aware of the current situation. I used to have the same thinking as you too :). I thought cops are heroes, doing their duty, trying their best to jail criminals, and one officer personally defended me from hitmen on my first month here. Fortunately this officer has seldom, or never, in my experience, commited any false jails while playing by the rules. Our gang even looked up to him as a role model cop. Unfortunately, as pure experiences gathered from my friends and gangmates, only 2-4 of thesee officers meet these standards, with one of the chiefs going insane as well. They are not "annoying or bad" people, as you mentioned, but rather people who do not recognise their mistakes and are stubborn to change. This post is to strengthen maintainance on the cop team. If you are not part of this criminal gang I'd suggest you to stay out of this, before you get dragged in as well.
lol atm im actually writing a thread about this.

i know that this communities justice system has been messed up for as long as it has existed, but what im saying is, look at these cops, not as cops but as people. for a moment think about them as people, outside this game. i know you think i dont understand the situation considering my "10 hour purge" lmao but i dont need to know the situation to know that these are people with feelings. and at the end of the day, people are people. and they can be hurt by what we say about them, as much as what they did to you, hurt you. sometimes we get so caught up in the situation and we just need to step back and think, i know what it is like to be so frustrated with a situation, and choose to react in way which will only hurt the situation more. im not telling you that whatever they did was right, im telling you that there are people with feelings who are hurt, and i think we can all work to find a better solution to dealing with this.

also, i was a criminal ;) i robbed the mccities bank multiple times

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
lol atm im actually writing a thread about this.
i know that this communities justice system has been messed up for as long as it has existed, but what im saying is, look at these cops, not as cops but as people. for a moment think about them as people, outside this game. i know you think i dont understand the situation considering my "10 hour purge" lmao but i dont need to know the situation to know that these are people with feelings. and at the end of the day, people are people. and they can be hurt by what we say about them, as much as what they did to you, hurt you. sometimes we get so caught up in the situation and we just need to step back and think, i know what it is like to be so frustrated with a situation, and choose to react in way which will only hurt the situation more. im not telling you that whatever they did was right, im telling you that there are people with feelings who are hurt, and i think we can all work to find a better solution to dealing with this.
also, i was a criminal ;) i robbed the mccities bank multiple times
Ah, you were a criminal, but are you still one?
I haven't really seen you in action recently, correct me if I'm wrong. This problem has been persisting for a long time, and if you could take some time off during some criminal gatherings around the bank, perhapes you can have a glimpse of the problems. We've been to the cops nice enough, perhapes too nice that it got them so spoiled they didn't even cared about fixing their false jailings. At the end, the police are being "harassed" when we tried to tell them what's wrong, when we tried to criticise on what they've done wrong, similiar to the feelings 7 year olds get yelled at when they don't even understand the reason.
By suggesting a change in police tests and more reliable survelliance on cops, it can ensure the cops won't,or at least will think about it again before jailing. These "people" had their feelings bruised, for the mistakes they've done, taking our complaints and recommendations as insults and acts of harassment. They are frustrated about what they've did, and I didn't even see them change themselves. That is what we're complaining: the cops continue to go wild, refusing to correct their mistakes. This isn't even about emotional problems; but how can they even change our behaviour to them if they don't even care to change themselves?

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ah, you were a criminal, but are you still one?
I haven't really seen you in action recently, correct me if I'm wrong. This problem has been persisting for a long time, and if you could take some time off during some criminal gatherings around the bank, perhapes you can have a glimpse of the problems. We've been to the cops nice enough, perhapes too nice that it got them so spoiled they didn't even cared about fixing their false jailings. At the end, the police are being "harassed" when we tried to tell them what's wrong, when we tried to criticise on what they've done wrong, similiar to the feelings 7 year olds get yelled at when they don't even understand the reason.
By suggesting a change in police tests and more reliable survelliance on cops, it can ensure the cops won't,or at least will think about it again before jailing. These "people" had their feelings bruised, for the mistakes they've done, taking our complaints and recommendations as insults and acts of harassment. They are frustrated about what they've did, and I didn't even see them change themselves. That is what we're complaining: the cops continue to go wild, refusing to correct their mistakes. This isn't even about emotional problems; but how can they even change our behaviour to them if they don't even care to change themselves?
i dont understand the reason for the quotes on people? they are people, they were made from a freakin egg and sperm. but anyways, to the 7 year old yelled at analogy. the child does not know why they are being yelled at, because many children dont stop to ask what they have done wrong. it is human nature to want to blame someone else, and althought it is not right for the parent to yell, the child still was part of the issue. im not saying cops are innocent, but im saying players need to start accepting some of the responsibility instead of point fingers.

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
the child does not know why they are being yelled at, because many children dont stop to ask what they have done wrong.
Just to add my two cents, in this case, the police DO know what they've done wrong and are unwilling to correct their behaviour. I think what @Lateley is asking for is perfectly reasonable and quite frankly, needed.

Reactions: pengyy and Flipper

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
it is also not human nature to not learn from mistakes. Ask that yourself. Cops are upset about the about people complainig about their false jails over and over again, but instead of mending their problems and be more careful while jailing, they took our complaints as insults and called us back. If the cops could fix the problems themselves this post wouldn't even exist, nor the thousands of cop reports trump is still dealing with.
This "human nature" is simple: Make mistakes, identify the problems, and fix the problems. They made many false jails, too many to count; we even identified the problems for them: false jails, lying about rules, making up rules, and tons of others and guess what. They didn't even bothered to change, continued to make mistakes,be yelled at, and muted themselves from the comment asking them to fix their problems.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Just to add my two cents, in this case, the police DO know what they've done wrong and are unwilling to correct their behaviour. I think what @Lateley is asking for is perfectly reasonable and quite frankly, needed.
it is also not human nature to not learn from mistakes. Ask that yourself. Cops are upset about the about people complainig about their false jails over and over again, but instead of mending their problems and be more careful while jailing, they took our complaints as insults and called us back. If the cops could fix the problems themselves this post wouldn't even exist, nor the thousands of cop reports trump is still dealing with.
This "human nature" is simple: Make mistakes, identify the problems, and fix the problems. They made many false jails, too many to count; we even identified the problems for them: false jails, lying about rules, making up rules, and tons of others and guess what. They didn't even bothered to change, continued to make mistakes,be yelled at, and muted themselves from the comment asking them to fix their problems.
all im asking for people to treat people like humans.

@Lateley cause u love research :)
https://www.inc.com/amy-morin/4-ways-your-emotions-can-screw-up-your-decisions.html (#4)
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/09/the-best-headspace-for-making-decisions/500423/

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
May I ask where exactly we haven't been treating people like people? As far as I'm aware, everyone has been given a fair go and this is a public thread that the police can comment on if they wish to rebut the arguments made. But so far, none have except Trump.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
If i'd been treating cops like animals I'll be banned already. We had a private conversation earlier, and it is clear that you do not understand what is going on. I've gave cops many many chances before. I even started reporting months after my gang put on their mean faces, and this is the only way to change cop behaviour. You said to talk to the cops, talk to staff, file reports. The reports had been made, the "punishments" had been given, but none of us see any changes. If you are a so called "criminal" perhapes you would know what the hell has been happening recently. You lacked the information relating to this current situation, therefore leading to your arguements being very vague. You've recently returned from inactivity, and I'd suggest staying here longer and to understand more before you should get involved in this chaos. Not saying that you are a newbie, but you've missed out on information during the time period when you were gone.
Somehow you've been convinced that we've been "insulting" them. The truth is, we've been highlighting problems for the cops, they refused to change, and challenged us saying that we harassed them. Have you even looked into a criminal's view, or are you blindly supporting cops on your own, supporting all their arguements whether they are facts, opinions, or misconceptions.
fix the cops
pls

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
We have been recieving toxic reports for 2 months now. Before people started threats like this and before people tried to bring in good evidence. Also some cops get toxicity for honest human mistakes or just for literally doing their job.

I know you will not believe me, but criminals have been toxic towards cops longer than cops have been making these "dramatic mistakes" that keep ruining your mood. Every cop even the oh so great ones got toxicity from players.

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I don't think that's how it works, police are getting toxic comments BECAUSE of these so called "dramatic mistakes" that really don't seem like mistakes at this point.

Reactions: Optic and Flipper

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
As pengy said, you;re "mistakes" has got so out of hand they look really unatural. A cop should learn from their mistakes, jazz, and the toxicity came from all the false jails, to whom the new cops, or jr cops, have denied every single one of them. They refused to change their way and their mistakes, and it is just unrealistic that this guy/these cops hadn't learnt anything from the mistakes they've made, but has increased overhand. How do you count as the chaos 2 days ago then? Do you count it as "toxic comments"? Just saying the jr officers arn't what you think they are, and please have a think about the mistakes your team has done before posting more applesauce here.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
I think everyone us forgetting to actual purpose of crime and the police force. It’s a role play system. It’s supposed to be fun for people, and I feel like that has been lost due to a few reasons.

In my opinion, the reluctancy of some cops to listen to players is something that needs to be improved. When you join the police force, you should be willing to accept that there will be times when people disagree with you and become toxic. Understanding is perhaps the most important character strength you need as a cop. Otherwise, that just defeats the purpose of the police system. Even if you think you’re correct, sometimes it may just be better to swallow your pride and try to empathise with people, for the benefit of everyone involved. You wonder why people are unhappy when many cops refuse to listen and try to improve. Even in this post, we can see that instead of taking the feedback from the public and using it to improve, you’ve defended the current situation. If no one likes it, then why are you defending it?

I’ve also seen some complaints about the repercussions of nagative actions by cops. While there may have been warnings, this clearly hasn’t been enough if people are still largely complaining about the situation. I think the general consensus is that more thought should be put into how we hire cops, and that there should be more focus on improving the police force through clearer guidelines and more constructive feedback.

The bottom line is that clearly, people aren’t happy about the state of the police force currently. The solution is not to defend a system that is ineffective and defeats the purpose in general. The solution is to be more open to constructive criticism and make the system more enjoyable for everyone.

Also why do i still have this police tag lol

T

Trump15024

I think everyone us forgetting to actual purpose of crime and the police force. It’s a role play system. It’s supposed to be fun for people, and I feel like that has been lost due to a few reasons.

In my opinion, the reluctancy of some cops to listen to players is something that needs to be improved. When you join the police force, you should be willing to accept that there will be times when people disagree with you and become toxic. Understanding is perhaps the most important character strength you need as a cop. Otherwise, that just defeats the purpose of the police system. Even if you think you’re correct, sometimes it may just be better to swallow your pride and try to empathise with people, for the benefit of everyone involved. You wonder why people are unhappy when many cops refuse to listen and try to improve. Even in this post, we can see that instead of taking the feedback from the public and using it to improve, you’ve defended the current situation. If no one likes it, then why are you defending it?

I’ve also seen some complaints about the repercussions of nagative actions by cops. While there may have been warnings, this clearly hasn’t been enough if people are still largely complaining about the situation. I think the general consensus is that more thought should be put into how we hire cops, and that there should be more focus on improving the police force through clearer guidelines and more constructive feedback.

The bottom line is that clearly, people aren’t happy about the state of the police force currently. The solution is not to defend a system that is ineffective and defeats the purpose in general. The solution is to be more open to constructive criticism and make the system more enjoyable for everyone.

Also why do i still have this police tag lol
I’m defending this system, because this system has worked for 3 years. Nothing has changed about cops except new criminals have came along.

Anyways @Lateley I will accept your suggestion of adding a police test. However, I don’t think this is going to make a difference between just knowing the rules doesn’t help you on the field when actually jailing.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
There's no point defending a flawed system, and what we're not saying is to abolish the system, but improve it. Just because its what's been used for 3 years, doesn't mean you have to play sheep and continue using it, I don't know how blind you have to be to think the current team is just as good as the old ones when clearly everyone can see that its falling apart right now. And if you think that adding a police test won't work, add something that WILL work...

T

Trump15024

There's no point defending a flawed system, and what we're not saying is to abolish the system, but improve it. Just because its what's been used for 3 years, doesn't mean you have to play sheep and continue using it, I don't know how blind you have to be to think the current team is just as good as the old ones when clearly everyone can see that its falling apart right now. And if you think that adding a police test won't work, add something that WILL work...
The system can always be improved, like me adding things to balance out criminals and police. To be honest with you there is literally like 3-4 players right now who are acting like the force is in an apocalyptic state. I can’t compare the current team to the past forces because they had different criminals who were respectful to our police, but still those cops were reported, I should know because I’ve been a cop for over a year and was a criminal for 1 1/2 years. I’m always looking at new ways to improve the force.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
It would be great if those balance changes would stay, a lot of the time the things I recommend have both advantages and drawbacks to criminals, e.g allowing them to use magic sugar against magic sugar. However a couple days later you end up giving police a new advantage, e.g grappling against all firearms. So I really don't see where the "balance" is.

T

Trump15024

It would be great if those balance changes would stay, a lot of the time the things I recommend have both advantages and drawbacks to criminals, e.g allowing them to use magic sugar against magic sugar. However a couple days later you end up giving police a new advantage, e.g grappling against all firearms. So I really don't see where the "balance" is.
The grappling against firearms has always been a thing.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I was going to find that myself pengy >:

still, if this is a thing please announce it in public. The last time a cop used a grapple on me when i bowed him left me confused when you claimed that grapples are not allowed against range weapons in the rule change. . Now I've just let another cop get away by clearing my files and deleting the footage a few days ago. Thank you so much so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.