Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
My house is basically destroyed, and everything in it is 90% gone. I'm quitting. I've gone through crap such as lag, toxic players, wastes of time, annoying people, and just in general, I'm starting to get bored of this server tbh. I wanna give a shoutout to the following people: @laggynab You were a good friend who always liked my posts even when they were trash. You tried even if you had no idea wtf you were doing XD @Laurel You always were nice to me and helped me when I needed it. I respect you and am proud of what you have done for this server. @DelicateBean You were one of my bros on this server, and even tho you were pretty crazy and weird at times, you were pretty cool. We got a lot in common. ;) @RyntincialWaters Thanks for being a great ig son, and @marsmiskk for being a great daughter. Tell that to your brother dragonborn10k, and that I will miss all of you. @Trump15024 thx for being a great boss, and always treated me well with bonuses and supplies. @FroztyStars thanks for joining me in the race of machines. I may have not completed my project, but if I come back someday, maybe I will.:) @TheDiamondTiger look. Life came around and bit you in the ass, but I think you deserve a little part in this thread. You've helped a few people at different times, and I'm glad that people enjoyed you while you weren't banned. @Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @Gjegevey @Arius @Powerfull thanks for being great staff. Keep up the good work, but don't work too hard! ;) @Coban This is a great server, just too much lag! Work hard and make the server even better! @nibble thx for being a cool guy and always giving out parrots when your on! A few other people I'd like to give a shoutout to: @EnderPoop @Death @ItzLexicorn @ItzJazzMade And last but not least, @Leroymooshoo312. He never gets any shoutouts so Imma give hime one right here. He was so annoying and dumb but he was fun to ply with. :p

Best of luck!

-Catfish

Arius

Staff member
Architect
IIAriusII
IIAriusII
Millionaire
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
My house is basically destroyed, and everything in it is 90% gone. I'm quitting. I've gone through crap such as lag, toxic players, wastes of time, annoying people, and just in general, I'm starting to get bored of this server tbh. I wanna give a shoutout to the following people: @laggynab You were a good friend who always liked my posts even when they were trash. You tried even if you had no idea wtf you were doing XD @Laurel You always were nice to me and helped me when I needed it. I respect you and am proud of what you have done for this server. @DelicateBean You were one of my bros on this server, and even tho you were pretty crazy and weird at times, you were pretty cool. We got a lot in common. ;) @RyntincialWaters Thanks for being a great ig son, and @marsmiskk for being a great daughter. Tell that to your brother dragonborn10k, and that I will miss all of you. @Trump15024 thx for being a great boss, and always treated me well with bonuses and supplies. @FroztyStars thanks for joining me in the race of machines. I may have not completed my project, but if I come back someday, maybe I will.:) @TheDiamondTiger look. Life came around and bit you in the ass, but I think you deserve a little part in this thread. You've helped a few people at different times, and I'm glad that people enjoyed you while you weren't banned. @Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @Gjegevey @Arius @Powerfull thanks for being great staff. Keep up the good work, but don't work too hard! ;) @Coban This is a great server, just too much lag! Work hard and make the server even better! @nibble thx for being a cool guy and always giving out parrots when your on! A few other people I'd like to give a shoutout to: @EnderPoop @Death @ItzLexicorn @ItzJazzMade And last but not least, @Leroymooshoo312. He never gets any shoutouts so Imma give hime one right here. He was so annoying and dumb but he was fun to ply with. :p

Best of luck!

-Catfish
I wish you good luck with everything! Come back soon :)

Laurel

Most Valued Player
MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Citizen

Best of luck!

-Catfish
;-; baii i will miss chuu

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017

Best of luck!

-Catfish
I will miss you so much. You were always a great employee. If you are leaving due to a world edit mistake staff could try to fix it or I am sure work something out with you.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Best of luck!

-Catfish
Aw, that's kinda kinky, but I'm not into ass bites. We will all miss you and your inability to "roast" people. Sorry if I was less than kind at the best of times to you, but in all fairness, it wasn't a one way street. In all honesty, your blindness to the wretchedness in your friends won't be missed nor your vacuous threads. I'm still here, waiting, but I'm glad I have one less thing to wait for.

xoxoxoxo
*rawr* xD (worse thing i could think of)
Tiger

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017
Aw, that's kinda kinky, but I'm not into ass bites. We will all miss you and your inability to "roast" people. Sorry if I was less than kind at the best of times to you, but in all fairness, it wasn't a one way street. In all honesty, your blindness to the wretchedness in your friends won't be missed nor your vacuous threads. I'm still here, waiting, but I'm glad I have one less thing to wait for.

xoxoxoxo
*rawr* xD (worse thing i could think of)
Tiger
Kinky :p