Quitting time :/

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
My house is basically destroyed, and everything in it is 90% gone. I'm quitting. I've gone through crap such as lag, toxic players, wastes of time, annoying people, and just in general, I'm starting to get bored of this server tbh. I wanna give a shoutout to the following people: @laggynab You were a good friend who always liked my posts even when they were trash. You tried even if you had no idea wtf you were doing XD @Laurel You always were nice to me and helped me when I needed it. I respect you and am proud of what you have done for this server. @DelicateBean You were one of my bros on this server, and even tho you were pretty crazy and weird at times, you were pretty cool. We got a lot in common. ;) @RyntincialWaters Thanks for being a great ig son, and @marsmiskk for being a great daughter. Tell that to your brother dragonborn10k, and that I will miss all of you. @Trump15024 thx for being a great boss, and always treated me well with bonuses and supplies. @FroztyStars thanks for joining me in the race of machines. I may have not completed my project, but if I come back someday, maybe I will.:) @TheDiamondTiger look. Life came around and bit you in the ass, but I think you deserve a little part in this thread. You've helped a few people at different times, and I'm glad that people enjoyed you while you weren't banned. @Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @Gjegevey @Arius @Powerfull thanks for being great staff. Keep up the good work, but don't work too hard! ;) @Coban This is a great server, just too much lag! Work hard and make the server even better! @nibble thx for being a cool guy and always giving out parrots when your on! A few other people I'd like to give a shoutout to: @EnderPoop @Death @ItzLexicorn @ItzJazzMade And last but not least, @Leroymooshoo312. He never gets any shoutouts so Imma give hime one right here. He was so annoying and dumb but he was fun to ply with. :p

Best of luck!

-Catfish

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Cya Leroy, gl with everything in the future

Reactions: Minty

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
My house is basically destroyed, and everything in it is 90% gone. I'm quitting. I've gone through crap such as lag, toxic players, wastes of time, annoying people, and just in general, I'm starting to get bored of this server tbh. I wanna give a shoutout to the following people: @laggynab You were a good friend who always liked my posts even when they were trash. You tried even if you had no idea wtf you were doing XD @Laurel You always were nice to me and helped me when I needed it. I respect you and am proud of what you have done for this server. @DelicateBean You were one of my bros on this server, and even tho you were pretty crazy and weird at times, you were pretty cool. We got a lot in common. ;) @RyntincialWaters Thanks for being a great ig son, and @marsmiskk for being a great daughter. Tell that to your brother dragonborn10k, and that I will miss all of you. @Trump15024 thx for being a great boss, and always treated me well with bonuses and supplies. @FroztyStars thanks for joining me in the race of machines. I may have not completed my project, but if I come back someday, maybe I will.:) @TheDiamondTiger look. Life came around and bit you in the ass, but I think you deserve a little part in this thread. You've helped a few people at different times, and I'm glad that people enjoyed you while you weren't banned. @Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @Gjegevey @Arius @Powerfull thanks for being great staff. Keep up the good work, but don't work too hard! ;) @Coban This is a great server, just too much lag! Work hard and make the server even better! @nibble thx for being a cool guy and always giving out parrots when your on! A few other people I'd like to give a shoutout to: @EnderPoop @Death @ItzLexicorn @ItzJazzMade And last but not least, @Leroymooshoo312. He never gets any shoutouts so Imma give hime one right here. He was so annoying and dumb but he was fun to ply with. :p

Best of luck!

-Catfish
I wish you good luck with everything! Come back soon :)

Reactions: Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bye leroy, I didnt know you much, good luck with life.

Sometimes I still count the days when I finally wanna run away

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

Best of luck!

-Catfish
;-; baii i will miss chuu

T

Trump15024

Best of luck!

-Catfish
I will miss you so much. You were always a great employee. If you are leaving due to a world edit mistake staff could try to fix it or I am sure work something out with you.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Best of luck!

-Catfish
Aw, that's kinda kinky, but I'm not into ass bites. We will all miss you and your inability to "roast" people. Sorry if I was less than kind at the best of times to you, but in all fairness, it wasn't a one way street. In all honesty, your blindness to the wretchedness in your friends won't be missed nor your vacuous threads. I'm still here, waiting, but I'm glad I have one less thing to wait for.

xoxoxoxo
*rawr* xD (worse thing i could think of)
Tiger

T

Trump15024

Aw, that's kinda kinky, but I'm not into ass bites. We will all miss you and your inability to "roast" people. Sorry if I was less than kind at the best of times to you, but in all fairness, it wasn't a one way street. In all honesty, your blindness to the wretchedness in your friends won't be missed nor your vacuous threads. I'm still here, waiting, but I'm glad I have one less thing to wait for.

xoxoxoxo
*rawr* xD (worse thing i could think of)
Tiger
Kinky :p

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh... I got a shoutout.. I feel my body filling up with happiness!

I am happy I made ( a probably weird) difference in your cities career :)

Never, ever, understood your catfish fase