Quitting to pvp?

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Hey guys!
I just want to inform you all of that I'm gonna quit with pvp! Ill still do Friendly's and sometimes maybe, But Generally Im going to stop, especially for a while.
Its been fun while it lasted!
<3

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey guys!
I just want to inform you all of that I'm gonna quit with pvp! Ill still do Friendly's and sometimes maybe, But Generally Im going to stop, especially for a while.
<3
Nuuuuu daviiiii! At least can u let ur bestie buy ur axe lmao

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hey guys!
<3
DAVI NOOOOOOOO
WHO'S GONNA FIGHT BY MY SIDE AND HAVE MY BACK
AND LOOK AMAZING WHILE DOING IT
NO ONEEEEEEEE
except probably jabu
BUT STILL

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey guys!
<3
Welcome to the club.
New addition to the club ;)

I'm not the newest anymore XD

Hey guys!
<3
This means I can hire an arch, not a murderer? XDD

Just sad cos I can't pvp .-. I'm baaaad

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys!
<3
another pvper out of the wayy heheh

Reactions: Tricoh

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey guys!
<3
Whyyy, I will miss the time you attacked me for the 5-6 long months you attacked me even if I lost, from the bank robbing to fighting in the bank. You were a great pvper. R.I.P.

Reactions: Tricoh