R.E.D. is open!

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Hello, fellow citizens! Have you ever been chased into your home and killed? Do you sometimes feel that it is woefully easy for someone to break in? Do you just not like your neighbors?

Well, fear no longer! Reliable Effective Defense (R.E.D.) Is now open to accommodate your needs for security! Contact me in-game or by a conversation on the forums, and I will reply ASAP. Just so I don't get angry mail, the requirements and limitations are,

1: Space. If your house/build has no space where I can build Redstone, then I can't help.
2: Complexity. If the build you request is ridiculously complex, then I can't help.
3: Intentions. If I know you will use the build to harm innocents or other negative purposes, I will refuse service.
4: Client personality. I will not serve people who are excessively rude, pushy or try to scam.

Prices can range from $1000 to upwards of $10000 based on the complexity of the build, in addition to the cost of purchasing supplies.
Some systems I can offer are

Notification systems
Lockdown systems (Requires lots of space)
Traps (Space and cost varies greatly depending on the trap)
Turrets (HIghly resource intensive for the larger models)
Redstone moats (Requires large perimeter)
Redstone walls (Requires large perimeter)
Safe rooms (Requires a space for a small room, comes with a complimentary chest with emergency items)
And much more!

So if you want security, do not hesitate, because everybody deserves to feel safe in their own home.
Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.56.14 PM.png

T

Trump15024

Hello, fellow citizens! Have you ever been chased into your home and killed? Do you sometimes feel that it is woefully easy for someone to break in? Do you just not like your neighbors?

Well, fear no longer! Reliable Effective Defense (R.E.D.) Is now open to accommodate your needs for security! Contact me in-game or by a conversation on the forums, and I will reply ASAP. Just so I don't get angry mail, the requirements and limitations are,

1: Space. If your house/build has no space where I can build Redstone, then I can't help.
2: Complexity. If the build you request is ridiculously complex, then I can't help.
3: Intentions. If I know you will use the build to harm innocents or other negative purposes, I will refuse service.
4: Client personality. I will not serve people who are excessively rude, pushy or try to scam.

Prices can range from $1000 to upwards of $10000 based on the complexity of the build, in addition to the cost of purchasing supplies.
Some systems I can offer are

Notification systems
Lockdown systems (Requires lots of space)
Traps (Space and cost varies greatly depending on the trap)
Turrets (HIghly resource intensive for the larger models)
Redstone moats (Requires large perimeter)
Redstone walls (Requires large perimeter)
Safe rooms (Requires a space for a small room, comes with a complimentary chest with emergency items)
And much more!

So if you want security, do not hesitate, because everybody deserves to feel safe in their own home.View attachment 5771
Very cool might have to hire you for all my apple stores :D

Reactions: Cozmicraft

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Very cool might have to hire you for all my apple stores :D
I would be honored to work on Apple's security, thank you! How much space is there? If they're very small stores, then I may not be able to hide the redstone, so the larger the better. Do you like the idea of a lever that activates pistons, which block off the door so the person can't escape, or a safe room for staff if the shopper starts to attack them? A safe room would give them room to breathe, but fair warning, it takes up quite a bit of space. (minimum 4x4x4)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
@Trump15024, I'm working on a prototype store model for you to check out. It has a safe room, lockdown, anti-thief cage/arrow cannon, retractable lights, flares and a few other features all while having no visible Redstone with the exception of a few redstone blocks, which I hope to be able to work around in the final version. It should be done soon, so you can check it out and tell me what you think. It's just a prototype so far, and it fits in a 14x10 store space. Apartments do not work, there must be space to expand up and down in order to have room for wiring.

Reactions: Trump15024

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Thank you all for the feedback! If you have an outer wall with enough space, I can also build a hidden, completely flush hidden full auto arrow shotgun!

If you are interested in having your build fortified, please either mail me in game or start a conversation with the following information:

What would you like built?
Will it fit on the plot?
How much do you care about cosmetic appearance?
Do you need it done ASAP?

Thank you again!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

@Trump15024, I'm working on a prototype store model for you to check out. It has a safe room, lockdown, anti-thief cage/arrow cannon, retractable lights, flares and a few other features all while having no visible Redstone with the exception of a few redstone blocks, which I hope to be able to work around in the final version. It should be done soon, so you can check it out and tell me what you think. It's just a prototype so far, and it fits in a 14x10 store space. Apartments do not work, there must be space to expand up and down in order to have room for wiring.
very cool I will have to check it out in game

Reactions: Cozmicraft

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Love it @Cozmicraft might hire you for my factories!!
I’ll have to see the service!!
Mehlife, factories are PERFECT due to their large size and potential for visual modification. I could design a piston door that would require you to insert a keycard, or just a piston lockdown mechanism or something simpler like that.

I'll build a small prototype factory in creative over the next few days, and if you would like, you could check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks again!

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Sorry about the weird timing, I'm in Japan so the time zone difference makes it had to post/get on at a convenient time. Around 1-6 pm Western time is generally when I am on for an extended period of time.

Again, I cannot emphasize this enough. I am not Sethbling, Cubehamster, Mumbo Jumbo, or any other Redstoner. I'm a decent Redstone technician, but please do not expect any slime block missile factories or 10x10 flush piston doors. Those are not only impractical but impossible for me to build.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Mehlife, factories are PERFECT due to their large size and potential for visual modification. I could design a piston door that would require you to insert a keycard, or just a piston lockdown mechanism or something simpler like that.

I'll build a small prototype factory in creative over the next few days, and if you would like, you could check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks again!

ah can you make a door that only opens when someone inserts a diamond or a specific object? interested in a toll style door which sounds similar to your keycard idea

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
ah can you make a door that only opens when someone inserts a diamond or a specific object? interested in a toll style door which sounds similar to your keycard idea
Not just a specific object, but an object with a specific name, which only certain people would have access too. (Like a diamond named 12480124)

I may be able to make a tollbooth, I'll look into it. If you just charge a generic item, it should be good.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Might want a cool red stone door somewhere :p I have a factory and storage build I'm working on, lmk if this works, I will pay