Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [June 18']

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP)
Koekie_W (NP)

Vice President:
Powerfull (NP)
LavaFlake (D)

Governor:
ItzJazzMade (NP)
JustYourCasual (NP)
Khanquas (R)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Applicant Information
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until June 28, 2018.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP)
Koekie_W (NP)

Vice President:
Powerfull (NP)
LavaFlake (D)

Governor:
ItzJazzMade (NP)
JustYourCasual (NP)
Khanquas (R)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Applicant Information
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until June 28, 2018.
Good Luck everyone!!~ ^-^

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh well xd
So you turned the bill down so Lava can be your vp? Oh.. well I expected something like this...

Well gl to the few people who applied. I hope me, hannes and Cp get the chance to actually improve the island. We (especially me and hannes) are no busy people and can dedicate a lot of time.
Hannes is a good arch and can quickly terraform the island and make sire new regions can be made and old ones can be re-done.

So I wonder who will win see you all!

T

Trump15024

Oh well xd
So you turned the bill down so Lava can be your vp? Oh.. well I expected something like this...

Well gl to the few people who applied. I hope me, hannes and Cp get the chance to actually improve the island. We (especially me and hannes) are no busy people and can dedicate a lot of time.
Hannes is a good arch and can quickly terraform the island and make sire new regions can be made and old ones can be re-done.

So I wonder who will win see you all!
I knew someone was going to ruin the peace. Lavaflake asked to run with me on Monday. 2 weeks after we originally got rid of that bill so please don't start that here because its false and will cause drama.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Jeez so much applications to read....

Anyways Ill make this quick, as Police Officer and as the Owner of the Island, Undeadland, I am endorsing koekie_w, Powerfull and ItzJazzMade.

Ok so why would it be best to vote for all 3 in one group.

First off these 3 are extremely active and online every day.

Two they will cut the payment budgets and time needed to terraform runnerboro island, I dont think most of you know koekie is not only a server architect but he has been an arch on several servers and has done plenty of islands/ city builds and has a lot of experience in it. If he were to handle it, one the government wont lose cash hiring archs. 2 since hes handling it he has to prioritize it as president of the island. 3 I think its fair enough to agree that runnerboro is close to becoming a literal square box. im just being honest but when runnerboro started off, more than half the region was water. And look what happened on runnerboro, I havent seen a single boat plot at all or water plot. I mean they dont need to but nothing related to a water sort of build.

Next why you would need to vote all 3 of them.
You see lets be honest we all have our friends and enemies. If you vote like 2 from Team A and 1 from Team B, the one from Team B would just vote no on the things Team A say, they wouldnt really work around with each others, I mean its not like a country so why would a player actually care if he wants to ruin the government ideas, after all its just a game.

Logically speaking after 1 year of seeing runnerboro, up to this day it dosent still fit city standards really bothers me. As well as properties I bought in the past which had really nice Ocean Views, now its fiew has turned from water into dirt which wasnt even done properly. Such a shame to invest my cash on such plots. I think Runnerboro needs change among its leaders. A set of leaders who can work with each other and actually care. Time and time again, the player standing on top if the government dosent change even if the other elected individuals do, its ‘pretty much’ all censored by the president, if he thinks the idea is bad then he wouldnt allow it.

To all my fellow friends and players, I highly encourage you to vote for koekie_w, Powerfull and ItzJazzMade, for the sake of runnerboro.

“Make your voice count, for the good of McCities”

~Death

T

Trump15024

Jeez so much applications to read....

Anyways Ill make this quick, as Police Officer and as the Owner of the Island, Undeadland, I am endorsing koekie_w, Powerfull and ItzJazzMade.

Ok so why would it be best to vote for all 3 in one group.

First off these 3 are extremely active and online every day.

Two they will cut the payment budgets and time needed to terraform runnerboro island, I dont think most of you know koekie is not only a server architect but he has been an arch on several servers and has done plenty of islands/ city builds and has a lot of experience in it. If he were to handle it, one the government wont lose cash hiring archs. 2 since hes handling it he has to prioritize it as president of the island. 3 I think its fair enough to agree that runnerboro is close to becoming a literal square box. im just being honest but when runnerboro started off, more than half the region was water. And look what happened on runnerboro, I havent seen a single boat plot at all or water plot. I mean they dont need to but nothing related to a water sort of build.

Next why you would need to vote all 3 of them.
You see lets be honest we all have our friends and enemies. If you vote like 2 from Team A and 1 from Team B, the one from Team B would just vote no on the things Team A say, they wouldnt really work around with each others, I mean its not like a country so why would a player actually care if he wants to ruin the government ideas, after all its just a game.

Logically speaking after 1 year of seeing runnerboro, up to this day it dosent still fit city standards really bothers me. As well as properties I bought in the past which had really nice Ocean Views, now its fiew has turned from water into dirt which wasnt even done properly. Such a shame to invest my cash on such plots. I think Runnerboro needs change among its leaders. A set of leaders who can work with each other and actually care. Time and time again, the player standing on top if the government dosent change even if the other elected individuals do, its ‘pretty much’ all censored by the president, if he thinks the idea is bad then he wouldnt allow it.

To all my fellow friends and players, I highly encourage you to vote for koekie_w, Powerfull and ItzJazzMade, for the sake of runnerboro.

“Make your voice count, for the good of McCities”

~Death
I am sorry you feel this way about the island of Runnerboro. Many people have reported back and given us good feedback on improvements with the island. Since you feel your plots in Runnerboro were bad investments you can contact me on discord for the government to buy back your plots so we can use your plot for condos with our new beach and tropical amusement park.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Good luck all, don’t want to start drama but if you do choose to vote for koekie_w, ItzJazzMade, and I, you can excoriated many awesome additions/changes to the island, we have been in contact about it for over a month and koekie has some fabulous plans!

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
I am sorry you feel this way about the island of Runnerboro. Many people have reported back and given us good feedback on improvements with the island. Since you feel your plots in Runnerboro were bad investments you can contact me on discord for the government to buy back your plots so we can use your plot for condos with our new beach and tropical amusement park.
Hello! I am currently viewing this post without any knowledge of Runnerboro. I would very much like to see it when I am able to! :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also my plots werent a bad investment, you ruined its value then you offer to buy it, ofc its value will be lowered since its surroundings would look worst and therefore if i sold it, the price would be lowered since its not worth as much anymore.

Meaning many of the plots in runnerboro, mjaority of those near runpeninsula side, got ruined due to you extending land.

I think for you it would sound like its for the better of runnerboro that you extend the land over water so you have more space to build, but for me I think its kinda wrong to do that cause in the process you ruin the nice view of many plots.

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Also my plots werent a bad investment, you ruined its value then you offer to buy it, ofc its value will be lowered since its surroundings would look worst and therefore if i sold it, the price would be lowered since its not worth as much anymore.

Meaning many of the plots in runnerboro, mjaority of those near runpeninsula side, got ruined due to you extending land.

I think for you it would sound like its for the better of runnerboro that you extend the land over water so you have more space to build, but for me I think its kinda wrong to do that cause in the process you ruin the nice view of many plots.
The Runepeninsula area is empty land we are using for the new tropical amusement park and the adjacent beach to it. I am not sure what plots you are talking about because there are no plots in that area especially ones that I have regioned because all plots in runnerboro were not regioned under me except Microsoft-1, Runpolice, and Runpeninsula so if you have a complaint about a regioned plot you can ask older Presidents. In fact, your runapartment plot will gain value with the new beach which you can look at in game if you want. The claim that the government has de-valued plots in areas we don't even have editing access to due to the many regioned plots of past Presidents is wrong. Like I said in game when you asked me to expand your plot to make it larger for a new building on the Runpeninsula side the government is willing to help bring new condos/apartments facing the new beach area. The government no more than once has asked to buy your runapartments plot for projects but we have never made an offer so idk where you get we would try to scam you with a lower price xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minty and Atlair

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
As the head builder of the new tropic amusement park, I believe that my build will increase the value of plots in Runnerboro. Players will get a chance to embrace the beautiful scenery, buy food at booths, and so much more, all just a few hundred blocks from their plots. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.