Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
I remember when they started rehabilitating the island, I think it was December or January.
It's August 2018. Nothing has changed. The only thing they did is the biome.

Now, Look at the re-elected officials. They are just sitting right there and doing nothing.
You can actually see how incompetent they are.

Select a competent one!

This election is a JOKE.

*this is just criticism*

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I remember when they started rehabilitating the island, I think it was December or January.

Now, Look at the re-elected officials. They are just sitting right there and doing nothing.

Select a competent one!

This election is a JOKE.

*this is just criticism*
Lmao

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium

Select a competent one!

This election is a JOKE.

*this is just criticism*
That is life, they won with % so it means that alot of people think they do a great job!

I have to be honest the only thing that I see is changing is the looks of the Island, wich they told me was not the only thing that needed to happen...

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Instead of taking guesses on how bad the new candidates will be if any of you guys actually cared about the island you would at least give the new candidates the benefit of the doubt. We have a long-term ahead of us, and we're just getting started. I'll remind myself to revisit these comments once we get the whole island fixed.

Reactions: Jabu
T

Trump15024

idk why I can't post forums difficulties I will respond once its fixed

T

Trump15024

Select a competent one!

This election is a JOKE.

*this is just criticism*
This election has been over for months. The island has highly improved since you have been gone. Please read the posts next time as it seems you are not informed that the election has been over for weeks. I am asking on behalf of the government that players stop making statements on behalf of the island in which they know nothing of any of the situations happening.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
This election has been over for months. The island has highly improved since you have been gone. Please read the posts next time as it seems you are not informed that the election has been over for weeks. I am asking on behalf of the government that players stop making statements on behalf of the island in which they know nothing of any of the situations happening.
Trump, I've got a few questions. First off, why did you ask people to vote if they 1: Cannot make comments on the island without being chastised and 2: Seemingly are benighted as to the workings of the island? Besides, if the government is democratic, it is not in your right to attempt to quash opposing voices, regardless of what they may be saying. Doing so is in violation of free speech, a key component of any true republic.

T

Trump15024

Trump, I've got a few questions. First off, why did you ask people to vote if they 1: Cannot make comments on the island without being chastised and 2: Seemingly are benighted as to the workings of the island? Besides, if the government is democratic, it is not in your right to attempt to quash opposing voices, regardless of what they may be saying. Doing so is in violation of free speech, a key component of any true republic.
I have never blocked people from expressing their views. This election has been over for a month now, improvements are happening in Runnerboro, and if you feel I am blocking people from expressing their views please post where I did that below as there is a difference between clarifying someone who is confused on a situation and blocking someone from even expressing those views.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

Not blocking, no, you certainly aren't doing that. But what's the point in having democracy when your government tells people to stop saying things? I don't believe that Gabbygytes was confused on his opinions.
I don't believe the government has told people to stop saying things.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
"I am asking on behalf of the government that players stop making statements on behalf of the island in which they know nothing of any of the situations happening."

Your own words.

By the way, just so you know, none of this is to mess with you or to undermine Runnerboro. We all want the best for the island, and I'm just offering some opinions.

T

Trump15024

"I am asking on behalf of the government that players stop making statements on behalf of the island in which they know nothing of any of the situations happening."

Your own words.

By the way, just so you know, none of this is to mess with you or to undermine Runnerboro. We all want the best for the island, and I'm just offering some opinions.
"I am asking on behalf of the government that players stop making statements on behalf of the island in which they know nothing of any of the situations happening," I said that referring too that players currently and in the past have made statements on behalf of the island about projects that they know nothing about. Yes, I believe you and some others here are wanting the best for the island, however, some of the members here spammed the island with rude signs that we had to take time out of helping the island to remove them from the island and report it to staff. For example, this would be like my company Apple releasing a new feature of the company and some random person makes a post regarding the feature when they know nothing about what it is (not referring to you)

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Obviously, I am not encouraging the rude signs or anything like that, and I am sorry to hear that such an event occurred. But if people don't know about the island, why was there a public election? That would like if random people such as myself could elect the head of NASA's quantum entanglement program. Too few people would be unknowledgeable regarding the topic, and chaos would ensue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.