REPUBLIC OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [MAR '19]

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

Representative:
Knight3000 (D)
SirKosmo (R)
xxm0nkeyxx (R)

Senator:
Alex_the_cool_11 (NP)
Death_Inferno360 (TW)
Dwimmer (NP)
PrankStarREE (R)

Voting is from 3/18/2019-3/24/2019.
I should hopefully be able to post the results on 3/25/2019.

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside. Below is a creed that would define Federalizing Runnerboro. This bill will have to be signed by the Mayor in order to pass, or overthrown by a political majority.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Find the Applicant Information Here!
Link to vote: https://goo.gl/forms/llG08Z8xDQ8N1kup1

T

Trump15024

Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

Representative:
Knight3000 (D)
SirKosmo (R)
xxm0nkeyxx (R)

Senator:
Alex_the_cool_11 (NP)
Death_Inferno360 (TW)
Dwimmer (NP)
PrankStarREE (R)

Voting is from 3/18/2019-3/24/2019.
I should hopefully be able to post the results on 3/25/2019.

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside. Below is a creed that would define Federalizing Runnerboro. This bill will have to be signed by the Mayor in order to pass, or overthrown by a political majority.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Find the Applicant Information Here!
Link to vote: https://goo.gl/forms/llG08Z8xDQ8N1kup1
Good luck to those running. I endorse and voted for @knight3000 and @Dwimmer . However, I know whoever wins will work to make Runnerboro a better island.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
I voted for myself and for @SirKosmo :D Let's have real politicians who will boost the population growth, and create a hospital for Healthcare on Runnerboro. Let's have shops and businesses on the Island. Public spaces are nice, but we should at the same time preserve plots so that people can have the chance to live on Runnerboro. If you want a serious difference, and if you want a politician that cares about the players opinions, please vote for me. I will preserve our main laws and I will care about freedom of speech! :D