REPUBLIC OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [NOV '18]

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP)
Death_Inferno360 (D)
Neilio_Xtreme (NP)

Vice President:
Incumbent LavaFlake (D)
WolfFam1 (R)

Governor:
JustYourCasual (NP)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside. Below is a creed that would define Federalizing Runnerboro. This bill will have to be signed by the Mayor in order to pass, or overthrown by a political majority.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Find Information on Applicants here!!
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until November 25th.
Happy Thanksgiving!

T

Trump15024

I Trump15024 am running for re-election to continue to serve the island of Runnerboro as President.

First, I would like to endorse Lavaflake for Vice President, and Justyourcasual for governor. Make sure you vote!

I would like to give some quotes that I think details the improvements to the island and the governments work to continue to improve Runnerboro and what I have done for the island.

Eatsmith (Runnerboro owner)- “the island of Runnerboro is advancing fast into a beautiful modern city”

XXIronFistxX (server staff member+architect)- the island of Runnerboro has made many improvements for terraforming and other things. The island has improved a lot, and I've been watching it for about a year now. Like it honestly feels so realistic and has an amazing community.”

Dareff (former server architect)- “the island has significantly improved in terrain and terraforming there are just minor spots left to terrain that can be easily don

LavaFlake (Vice President of Runnerboro+island owner+company owner)- “As a government member we work every day to develop plans for the island and are constantly communicating with each other on plans for the island”.

I am the current President of the Runnerboro government, the longest serving teacher on the server, a sr police officer, Cop of the month (2 months), Current teacher of the month for November, Owner of Apple, Owner of Bob island, An /ar time of 106 days, and an active player.

Out of all the candidates I am the most active candidate and I have a proven record of bringing Runnerboro up from the ground. We need to continue the New Deal Plan I as the President put into place which means buying back plots, terraforming which we have already done such as the new beach and new lake, we are regioning sky scrapers for companies we have already given one to Omega, Lavaflake and I are planning a new neighborhood, I will soon introduce a plan for jobs on the island, we have shops up for sale for companies. The current government has has taken considerable action to completely terraform the island. The government had multiple players and architects to access the terraforming improvements of the island of Runnerboro. The players and server architects found that the island of Runnerboro has added significant terrain entities including the hiring of server architects for terrain projects including the new terraformed beach build by Posedion and the hiring of Dareff to build and terraform the beach in the north of Runnerboro. Runnerboro is considered to be the number one to invest so much in natural and terraforming features. The island of Runnerboro has the most un-regioned space it has had in over a year due to the Presidents and the former governments plan to buy back plots in areas needed for terraforming and public amenities.

VOTE!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
cmon the same again?

well gl death turn the island around lol

Reactions: Optic

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
also trump why are u quoting players who were banned for abusing and duping in your "survey" or whatever consensus u made

T

Trump15024

also trump why are u quoting players who were banned for abusing and duping in your "survey" or whatever consensus u made
A player who was a talented architect who was independent in his analysis.

Reactions: Optic

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP)
Death_Inferno360 (D)
Neilio_Xtreme (NP)

Vice President:
Incumbent LavaFlake (D)
WolfFam1 (R)

Governor:
JustYourCasual (NP)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside. Below is a creed that would define Federalizing Runnerboro. This bill will have to be signed by the Mayor in order to pass, or overthrown by a political majority.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Find Information on Applicants here!!
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until November 25th.
Happy Thanksgiving!
YAYYYY GO GABE AND LAVAFLAKE

T

Trump15024

Reminder on current election laws:

Law 26) After an election the current government will stay in power for one week to help prepare for the new government.

(Law 28)Candidates have 24 hours after an election to file for re-count. The payment for a re-count will be $50 per election category recount. The re-count will include making sure of no double voting, alt voting, fake voting, and a fair process was conducted. Candidates have the right to request further counts through the Runnerboro court process.

Reactions: Optic and Laurel
T

Trump15024

While we wait on the results I can promise this if I am re-elected some major changes will be coming to the government and the island.

Reactions: True