REPUBLIC OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [SEP 18']

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Ladies and Gentleman, here is the official election thread.
Below are our following candidates;

Representative:
Vegenes - NN is TrevorTheLegend (NP)
Alex_the_cool_11 (NP)
knight3000 (D)

Senator:
IronGamer777 (D)
CreeperCJG (NP)
kirspy (L)

Candidates, You are allowed to comment speeches and whatnot below.
Citizens, you are allowed to ask candidates questions.
Below are the basics of what each candidate believes in and plans to do. If you reside in Cayman, Golden Oaks, or any island, your vote will be counted, however it is strongly encouraged that Runnerboro residents vote. It is also important to keep in mind that this election has the potential to effect the world as a whole no matter where you reside. Below is a creed that would define Federalizing Runnerboro. This bill will have to be signed by the Mayor in order to pass, or overthrown by a political majority.

How voting works: Voting is in a similar electoral fashion but not quite.
If you live in Runnerboro, your vote will count as 2. If you live anywhere else, your vote will count as 1 emphasizing once again, a method similar to the electoral college of the United States, but not quite.

EDIT: sundae's not running, so don't vote for her :mobpig:
View Information on the APPLICANTS here - Find the Applicant Information Here!
Link to vote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ser51Xw05bgQDCEnulcMwIvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will go on until September 19, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twist

Twixted
Twixted
Jan 20, 2018
California
Hey, I just voted and I just have a few concerns about the election process.

1. Why does the application ask for the gender? I don't see how that is necessary at all tbh, especially as it has 'no effect'
  2. I also don't really see how the skin captcha can be effective -- Alts have skins too and as @Freezetic said above, the skin captcha can be easily circumvented with just a quick search of the username on NameMC or any similar site.

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

Two more days left to vote! Make sure you vote Knight3000 and CreeperCJG both have government experience. Also, Thank you Sundae for running in the election though she recently dropped out of the race.

Reactions: Minty

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes;

100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 34 people (Not all 34 may have voted for Representative), 10 from Runnerboro, meaning 44 votes.
Representative:

Knight3000 (D): 66%
Sundae22 (R) - 18% (Resigned from Election)
Alex_the_cool_11(NP): 16%
Vegenes - NN is TrevorTheLegend (NP): 0%

100% of the votes for Senator have been counted, that is 34 people (Not all 34 may have voted for Senator), 9 from Runnerboro, meaning 42 votes.
Senator:
CreeperCJG (NP): 68%
Irongamer777 (D): 14%
Kirspy (L): 14%

Congratulations to the new representative of Runnerboro, Knight3000, and the new Senator of Runnerboro, CreeperCJG!

The charts may be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in October 2018 (President, Vice President, and Governor), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!

Also, sorry for the wait time. Hurricane Florence took a pretty good toll on election efficiency. Nonetheless, my goal is to get the dates 100% accurate on the upcoming election, which will probably be in 2 weeks.

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes;

100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 34 people (Not all 34 may have voted for Representative), 10 from Runnerboro, meaning 44 votes.
Representative:

Knight3000 (D): 66%
Sundae22 (R) - 18% (Resigned from Election)
Alex_the_cool_11(NP): 16%
Vegenes - NN is TrevorTheLegend (NP): 0%

100% of the votes for Senator have been counted, that is 34 people (Not all 34 may have voted for Senator), 9 from Runnerboro, meaning 42 votes.
Senator:
CreeperCJG (NP): 68%
Irongamer777 (D): 14%
Kirspy (L): 14%

Congratulations to the new representative of Runnerboro, Knight3000, and the new Senator of Runnerboro, CreeperCJG!

The charts may be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in October 2018 (President, Vice President, and Governor), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!
Congrats Knight and Creeper for being elected

Reactions: knight3000