Restart.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
To the few people who pass by this post, please read it. :D

My username is AlohaRiley, some people call me Riles. I've been in McCities for around a year and a half now, and It was a pretty good experience. As time went on, my experience went slowly down, I started showing to much of myself and I got way too emotionally attached. I don't have the best qualities, I can annoying, crazy and straight-up stupid, I took the friends I had for granted, and I've done some things I really regret. I wanted to try giving myself a restart with an alt, then I tried changing the way I am. I tried talking less, using grammar, less emojis, but It didn't really work out. I thought that If I could help others, they'd see I'm not all bad, and I thought I could even spread positivity throughout the community to show people that they aren't alone, but It didn't work out. I tried applying for helper, 5 times, failed. I tried for teacher, but was fired due to inactivity. I even became fond of building since It helped take my mind of a lot of things, but I wasn't accepted and it didn't work out. I've given up on my dreams and goals, I'm tired of getting hope then it being ripped away. I've tried so hard to be the best I can be, but no matter how hard I try, I can never become the person I need to be, the person I want to be. I don't have that many friends and often times I feel alone, and I've been going through irl things too so it's been just really bad recently. I feel like no matter how hard I try, I will never succeed. And most people will tell me: "Try harder!" or "Don't give up!" I tried that, believe me, and It didn't work. I was thinking about quitting, but sometimes Cities can be a good time killer and I don't really play anything besides it, plus there is this one friend who's been so great and has helped get me through so many things (@SkyTaker153, thank you your countless hours of patience, I'm so glad to call you my friend, and I'm so sorry I ever took you for granted. You're truly amazing <3 ) I really just want to put my feelings out there, and I hope for a restart. I want a second chance, and I'm hoping all of you could help me become a better person. Please don't give me hate for this, I'm just really tired of everything. I just don't want to feel anymore and I don't know If I can handle anymore. Thanks for listening to me for all the people who see this.

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
To the few people who pass by this post, please read it. :D

My username is AlohaRiley, some people call me Riles. I've been in McCities for around a year and a half now, and It was a pretty good experience. As time went on, my experience went slowly down, I started showing to much of myself and I got way too emotionally attached. I don't have the best qualities, I can annoying, crazy and straight-up stupid, I took the friends I had for granted, and I've done some things I really regret. I wanted to try giving myself a restart with an alt, then I tried changing the way I am. I tried talking less, using grammar, less emojis, but It didn't really work out. I thought that If I could help others, they'd see I'm not all bad, and I thought I could even spread positivity throughout the community to show people that they aren't alone, but It didn't work out. I tried applying for helper, 5 times, failed. I tried for teacher, but was fired due to inactivity. I even became fond of building since It helped take my mind of a lot of things, but I wasn't accepted and it didn't work out. I've given up on my dreams and goals, I'm tired of getting hope then it being ripped away. I've tried so hard to be the best I can be, but no matter how hard I try, I can never become the person I need to be, the person I want to be. I don't have that many friends and often times I feel alone, and I've been going through irl things too so it's been just really bad recently. I feel like no matter how hard I try, I will never succeed. And most people will tell me: "Try harder!" or "Don't give up!" I tried that, believe me, and It didn't work. I was thinking about quitting, but sometimes Cities can be a good time killer and I don't really play anything besides it, plus there is this one friend who's been so great and has helped get me through so many things (@SkyTaker153, thank you your countless hours of patience, I'm so glad to call you my friend, and I'm so sorry I ever took you for granted. You're truly amazing <3 ) I really just want to put my feelings out there, and I hope for a restart. I want a second chance, and I'm hoping all of you could help me become a better person. Please don't give me hate for this, I'm just really tired of everything. I just don't want to feel anymore and I don't know If I can handle anymore. Thanks for listening to me for all the people who see this.
Hey Riley, glad you are brave enough to be putting out there how your truly feel, I have to say it sounds like your really struggling mentally right now even beyond cities. If you ever need to talk to someone I hope you continue to talk to your friend Skyler and feel free to message me on the forums and we can talk on discord about anything your struggling with. Life can get quite hopeless at points Iv'e seen many friends be stuck in the dark with little hope of ever getting out luckily eventually most of them did with talking and help from others. I see your annoyance of hearing "Don't give up" so many times but life is going to be like that sometimes just keep on sucking more and more and more but if you keep going, and I get it's so hard some days to do that to keep going and want to do anything you will hit some goals weather they be small goals or big ones your going to start accomplishing. Best of luck in your 'restart' I hope you can find some more happiness and please like I said continue to talk to your friends and feel free to message me if you ever just want someone to vent about life to.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Hey Riley, glad you are brave enough to be putting out there how your truly feel, I have to say it sounds like your really struggling mentally right now even beyond cities. If you ever need to talk to someone I hope you continue to talk to your friend Skyler and feel free to message me on the forums and we can talk on discord about anything your struggling with. Life can get quite hopeless at points Iv'e seen many friends be stuck in the dark with little hope of ever getting out luckily eventually most of them did with talking and help from others. I see your annoyance of hearing "Don't give up" so many times but life is going to be like that sometimes just keep on sucking more and more and more but if you keep going, and I get it's so hard some days to do that to keep going and want to do anything you will hit some goals weather they be small goals or big ones your going to start accomplishing. Best of luck in your 'restart' I hope you can find some more happiness and please like I said continue to talk to your friends and feel free to message me if you ever just want someone to vent about life to.
Yeah, I'm going through some things in real life as well haha. Thank you for your kind message! It's nice to know I have people there for me. :)

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Riley, you don't need a rank like helper, arch, teacher, or any kind like that! You've always been so amazing and I remember the day we first made some sf food together. You give me memories I love and I hope you continue to play here. It doesn't matter about a rank to restart really. Just try to be a role model. <3

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
I hate being told to never give up even though I try that every day. I would like to say I've felt similarly in the past and I want you to know, you do have friends. You haven't ever been seen as a "bad person." Also, your a valuable part of the community. I don't talk to you regularly but I still know how much you try and please don't be discouraged due to being fired/denied. Again, I don't talk to you regularly but if you ever need me drop me a dm :D

My discords: SilverNinja#4733

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Hey girly, it’s been awhile since we’ve properly talked last. What you just said above broke my heart. It’s hard sometimes, but getting a rank on the server definitely doesn’t be define your work. Some of my favorite people on this server never even had a rank to begin with, please don’t let it define you. You’re so much more than a rank could ever possibly give you. I’ve never met somebody as amazing and kind as you’ve been to me. You’re courageous and willing to do anything to please someone else, such an empathetic heart ♥ Please, do me one solid and never change yourself. I love you a whole lot more when you’re being your genuine self, not who you think you should be, especially to impress the booger picking people that are in this community (not trying to offend anyone I’m trying to lighten the conversation).
Give me a million hugs when I see you online next please ♥
Mabel (mabelqines#8162)

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Hey girly, it’s been awhile since we’ve properly talked last. What you just said above broke my heart. It’s hard sometimes, but getting a rank on the server definitely doesn’t be define your work. Some of my favorite people on this server never even had a rank to begin with, please don’t let it define you. You’re so much more than a rank could ever possibly give you. I’ve never met somebody as amazing and kind as you’ve been to me. You’re courageous and willing to do anything to please someone else, such an empathetic heart ♥ Please, do me one solid and never change yourself. I love you a whole lot more when you’re being your genuine self, not who you think you should be, especially to impress the booger picking people that are in this community (not trying to offend anyone I’m trying to lighten the conversation).
Give me a million hugs when I see you online next please ♥
Mabel (mabelqines#8162)
Thank you so much Mabel <3 xoxo, I made this post when I was going through a lot of things in real life emotionally as well as In-game, seeing everybody's replies make me remember I'm not alone, thank you so much for being there for me! <3 I will definitely send you a text on disc when I get the chance to catch up!