Reviews for the Eggs-Cafe

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
In this forum, if you have dined with us recently, please leave a review in this forum.I am the Eggs-Cafe marketer and cook, so I make the stuff like this.If you have something to say personally about my service, you can say it.But, make sure you address it to me as to differentiate that from cafe reviews.Feel free to say what we did good and what we could do better.

Reactions: mabes

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I think your café is very nice and welcoming, however the food is a bit overpriced in my opinion. The service gave off an awkward-ish feeling too. Overall 7/10 experience.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Ok.Thanks for your feedback.Could you be a bit more specific when you say awkard feeling?Is it something they said or did?

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I am trying to help the cafe be the best as possible. Is there anything else you would like to add? Personally can see how you qould fell that.You basically just sit their for 10 min while we prepare your food and we don't have any entertainment or really anything.It's pretty awkward when your all alone.Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve on this?

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Ok. I understand.I am very sorry for that experience. Unfortunately, i haven't been on the server long so i dont know when that happned.Would you mind telling me how long ago that was?Also, I am very sorry you had to wait 10 minutes for a tiramisu. There are probably a few reasons why it was so slow. Regardless, I extend my condolences for that experience.Next time, we will try and make your experience better. Overall, would you be willing to come back and dine again, or was it to awkward and was the service too slow that you would not go back there again?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Ok.I understand.I am very sorry you felt akward and unwelcomed here.Since then we have hiired new cooks, and suppliers.We have also improved our services since then.If you are willing, i might be able to arrange a sort of redo.Basically I will pay you to give the Eggs-Cafe a second chance.Essaintally I would pay you a fair amount of money.Then you tp to the Eggs-Cafe and dine there once again.Hopefully the expirience will show you how we have improved our service and speed since your last visit.If you like our expirience and service, our cafe will be reedemed in your eyes, you will have been payed, and you get to enjoy our expirience.If you do not enjoy your expirience, I will not harrass you about the cafe, your review, ect.In addition, you will have been payed, and gotten some food. I will be paying you 3000, which is more than sufficient to pay your bill.Are you intrested in this redo?FYI, it will be me paying you personally, not the cafe.It would happen in around 2 weeks.

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I will most likely be busy with opening my cafe to stop by, but if I can come I will. Nothing personal, I just need to set stuff up that I planned with SirKosmo :)

Reactions: mabes

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
ok. What day and or week would work best for you?I want to personally ensure you have a great expirience.I wont be able to play for the next 12 days, and i usually play 4:30-6:30 on the server.I am thiinking Jannaury 29th 5:00-6:00.Does that work well for you?

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Ok.What is your in game username?We can probably just do it when me and you are online.However, our service would be faster when me, and either LillyEggs, IsabelleEgg, or Tangooo are online, so that I don't have to act as waiter, and so that I won't be the only cook.Also, could you do me a favor? I have had multiple people dine here in the last week.Could you simply inform people about this forum while your on the server. I wont be on for the next 10 days, so I cannot do it myself.It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Lillyeggs

Dec 28, 2019
Idk it just depends when I'm online
I am very sorry that this is the experience you had, however, you weren't being served by an experienced staff member like myself or isabelle. Nugget_Lord14 had only just been test hired and didn't have access to the chests, since only Isabelle and i do, meaning he would've had to make it himself. If you are online again, i'd love to properly serve you : )

DwimBro

Nov 14, 2019
I went to the Eggs Cafe once and i thought it was great but i agree with Skytaker the prices are a little expensive. I ordered quite a bit and got served in 3 mins which i thought was great. If you put the prices down i think then it would be a great cafe.

Lillyeggs

Dec 28, 2019
I went to the Eggs Cafe once and i thought it was great but i agree with Skytaker the prices are a little expensive. I ordered quite a bit and got served in 3 mins which i thought was great. If you put the prices down i think then it would be a great cafe.
We base it off of how much hunger it gives, eg. if it gives one bar it would be 25$ :D

DwimBro

Nov 14, 2019
Also i think you have to up your pay to your workers. I once got a job there because lilyeggs said i would 4k per dish i supply but i turned out to get like 500 dollars or something maybe 1000 per stack of wheat.

Lillyeggs

Dec 28, 2019
We ha
Also i think you have to up your pay to your workers. I once got a job there because lilyeggs said i would 4k per dish i supply but i turned out to get like 500 dollars or something maybe 1000 per stack of wheat.
We have, it's just we were broke before, and our workers worked because they loved it. We asked our workers how much they wanted and they said they were working for fun.