Not open for further replies.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
1576588117424.png

McCities' Official plot auction
We will be auctioning off 2 different properties today. All properties can be viewed through /pwarp (plot name)

You may only purchase one of these properties. Anyone found to be bypassing this (paying friends to a purchase a property for themselves when they have already purchased one) will be disqualified from any future plot auctions.

What's available?

Mansion30
Mansion-2

This auction will end the 27th of December at 12 PM EST.
(Bids placed at 12 PM DO NOT COUNT)

Please Include your IGN, the name of the plot you are bidding on, the amount you wish to bid and what you wish to do with the plot when commenting! (This may determine whether you get the plot) :D

* Please include the name of the plot each time you bid, failure to do so will result in the bid being voided *

Merry Christmas in advance :D

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
~IGN ~
- xxM0nkeyxx​

~Plot~
- Mansion-2​

~Bid~
- 3.5 Million

~Reason~
I noticed this plot back in the beginning days of my Mccities journey. I had only been on the server for a week when I found this gorgeous house. Quite comically, I asked how much it would sell for, and if I could buy it for the 1k that I had. I was of course denied. I have waited a very long time for this plot to come up on sale. I think that this house is incredible. If I was given the ability to purchase this house, I would live in this house. It would become my permanent residence, and the crown jewel of my /as me.

Thanks for you consideration​

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
-=+=-
IGN ~ Tuliao
-=+=-
Plot ~ mansion30

-=+=-
Bid ~ 1.5mil

-=+=-
Reason ~ It's always been a dream for me to own a big plot, that I can renovate, have crazy memories in and have one plot to never let go. I'm always amazed by the rich players who own these insane huge mansions. I'd like this house most of all, because I want to have fun and live around in it with the comfort of my friends at my side. Letting them live in this plot will also be a big thing for me, because, yes I already said this, memories. I would like this to be one of the achievements I would look back to and be proud of myself. It would be a dream come true for me to have this plot. Thank you.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
~IGN ~
- Dwimmer

~Plot~
- Mansion-2

~Bid~
- 6 Million

~Reason~
I used to live here a long time ago, it being the family home. I would love to repurchase it for the family
so we can all move back in together. It holds so many memories of fun times and laughter.

Thank ♡♡♡ You

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
~IGN ~
- xxM0nkeyxx​

~Plot~
- Mansion-2​

~Bid~
- 3.5 Million

~Reason~
I noticed this plot back in the beginning days of my Mccities journey. I had only been on the server for a week when I found this gorgeous house. Quite comically, I asked how much it would sell for, and if I could buy it for the 1k that I had. I was of course denied. I have waited a very long time for this plot to come up on sale. I think that this house is incredible. If I was given the ability to purchase this house, I would live in this house. It would become my permanent residence, and the crown jewel of my /as me.

Thanks for you consideration​
Bid 5 million

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
~IGN ~
- Dwimmer

~Plot~
- Mansion-2

~Bid~
- 7.5 Million

~Reason~
I used to live here a long time ago, it being the family home. I would love to repurchase it for the family
so we can all move back in together. It holds so many memories of fun times and laughter.

Thank
♡♡♡ You

Status
Not open for further replies.