Say anything!

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Hi guys! Because it seems people may have a lot of opinions to kinda just throw out there, I'm creating this thread. You can put down something that's bothering you in real life, or in game, or just something you're really excited about- me being excited to finally play Zelda Breath of the wild (cough) The rules are:

No replying to someone's opinion on this thread.

No swearing.

No bullying, or saying something negative directly to someone ( but if it's about staff I guess it's ok, as long as it's about their performance as staff and not the person themselves)

Try to keep it positive.

Yay! Have fun!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
damn thats a depressing exeption to the no bullying rule :smug:

staff be online 24/7 !!!!!!!1!1! (im kidding if u didnt know that please go question ur understanding of my sarcasm ;) )

Reactions: Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hmmm well as a lot of you might know, i have been working hard to express my personal opinions about people, and things on this sever, both love and hate. And every thread, every comment, i put a lot of thought into everything i say, and try to be as real as possible without being hurtful. And although i try to make it seem like i dont care when people are rude to me... it really does hurt me. Its just a small thing, that really really hurts, but since this post is about being open ^-^ i thought i would share it <3 Dont Forget To Smile!

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I left/am mostly inactive on the server because of staff. Leanne always left a bad taste in my mouth and they were always so far up each others butts it was impossible to actually have anything be fair because it was always whatever the staff said goes. It doesn't help either that there are players on the server who automatically side with staff because they are not mature enough to develop their own opinions. I paid the server money to get a colored nickname and somehow still haven't got it after months, even though somehow my friend who bought it at the same exact time has? Strange huh.

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
What im going to share is a personal opinion that i think might help Mccities, so since everyone is saying that mccities is dying (including me) i think us players should also do something about it and not nag to nibble to add new features, idk what we can exactly do that will help the economy and the server itself but if we all stick to it it might work out

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I paid the server money to get a colored nickname and somehow still haven't got it after months, even though somehow my friend who bought it at the same exact time has? Strange huh.
You have to be online at the time in order for the owner to change your nickname, so if you haven't been playing recently it's impossible to change. Also, you said it wasn't important to you and "don't worry about it." In the future, putting the color code in with your desired nickname would be much more efficient :)

Reactions: Powerfull

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
You have to be online at the time in order for the owner to change your nickname, so if you haven't been playing recently it's impossible to change. Also, you said it wasn't important to you and "don't worry about it." In the future, putting the color code in with your desired nickname would be much more efficient :)
I quit about a month after purchase, which is more than enough time. I didn't even know I had to be online which is something you should probably tell ppl. I said don't worry about it because it had been so long and I accepted the fact I wasn't gonna get it, and to also be polite to you when you couldn't get it done.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
I quit about a month after purchase, which is more than enough time. I didn't even know I had to be online which is something you should probably tell ppl. I said don't worry about it because it had been so long and I accepted the fact I wasn't gonna get it, and to also be polite to you when you couldn't get it done.
I left/am mostly inactive on the server because of staff. Leanne always left a bad taste in my mouth and they were always so far up each others butts it was impossible to actually have anything be fair because it was always whatever the staff said goes. It doesn't help either that there are players on the server who automatically side with staff because they are not mature enough to develop their own opinions. I paid the server money to get a colored nickname and somehow still haven't got it after months, even though somehow my friend who bought it at the same exact time has? Strange huh.
Hey, this is hypocritical, but let's debate, not argue.