Scammed by louveza

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
No im not gonna pay him for nothing. He built the first one and I told him that i didn't like it.If he had a problem with anything he should have told me.but he didn't.Then he started to make the second one and less than half way he stopped.I told him I was only gonna pay him for a COMPLETED building that I liked and that had been TRANSFERRED to my plot.So far none of the things we had agreed on have happened.So since they haven't happened im not gonna pay him for noting
Oh for your information i have a completed house filled with all your requests that i can't transfer you must request the tranfer your self.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Lmaoo who said I couldn't afford... I actually could but I didntwanna pay.thats why I was able to pay her the money today. And plus I have friends whowho have money
Your friends aren't supposed to cover costs for you. You need to learn that just because you don't like something, you need to pay people for their effort. I build for people and show them examples of my work to see which they like and figure out exactly what they want. I charge for the time it takes, and the size, but keep it as cheap as possible. I once built a 8 story skyscraper for 20k because I had created the base design earlier and the person was nice.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Oh for your information i have a completed house filled with all your requests that i can't transfer you must request the tranfer your self.
Are u dumb... first of allall plz tell me what my "requests" were and secondly I specifically said dont. Decorate the inside. And since the last time I saw you added the house you had hardly started it when you said you weren't gonna do it.And I specifically said to you before any of this had started IM ONLY GONNA PAY YOU IF I LIKE IT and you agreed to those terms.If you had a problem with that you should have told me before. And where is ur friend withu the, "screenies" for proof

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Your friends aren't supposed to cover costs for you. You need to learn that just because you don't like something, you need to pay people for their effort. I build for people and show them examples of my work to see which they like and figure out exactly what they want. I charge for the time it takes, and the size, but keep it as cheap as possible. I once built a 8 story skyscraper for 20k because I had created the base design earlier and the person was nice.
Well I specificallysaid to him im only gonna pay if I like it. He didn't complain and agreed so tbh im not wrong since he agreed to my terms

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
Ok i'm done when we finished the first one you complained saying that you wanted the inside decorated and if you must know Optic has pneumonia and can't get on to do it.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Ok i'm done when we finished the first one you complained saying that you wanted the inside decorated and if you must know Optic has pneumonia and can't get on to do it.
Lmaoo funny hOw he had pneumonia even tho he was online today.. andd I didn't say that I wanted the inside decorated so stop lying cuz if I said that you wouldn't have started to.make a whole new building. You can even look at the chat logs.I said it looked ugly and wanted it to look nice and fill up the whole plot.So dont even lie m8.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
That may be true but im not going to repeatedly build houses for you and you haven't even looked at the new build for you.
Well you should have told me before you started or should have said pay me for my time.but you didn't. The deal was that imI gonna paypay you only if I.like it. If I dont like it I dont pay you

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
That was not Optic it was her sister I know this because she is directly related to me. And most people are usually payed for their time but I suppose you don't know because you joined 3 days ago.

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
Well considering I have witnesses and in the past 3 days you've been accused of scamming 3 times meaning with evidence you would most likely be at fault.

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
Ok you can't even say you won't pay for the house because you haven't even seen it. And I did start building a new one as you told Optic that you wanted more windows on the house on my creative plot.

D

Deleted member 832

Lmaoo funny hOw he had pneumonia even tho he was online today.. andd I didn't say that I wanted the inside decorated so stop lying cuz if I said that you wouldn't have started to.make a whole new building. You can even look at the chat logs.I said it looked ugly and wanted it to look nice and fill up the whole plot.So dont even lie m8.
So? My best friend played minecraft while undergoing lung surgery...

H

Heather

You ALL are reminded that you are NOT to post under ban appeals unless you are directly involved in the case (aka: the person making the case or the person accused) or asked directly by a staff member to comment. By commenting you are cluttering the cases and breaking court case section rules. I suggest deleting any comments that break this expectation and discontinuing the practice in the future. Any further comments when not involved will lead to you being warned and further action taken if necessary.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
That was not Optic it was her sister I know this because she is directly related to me. And most people are usually payed for their time but I suppose you don't know because you joined 3 days ago.
Ok first off mr smartypants I didn't join the server 3 days ago.. I joined the forums page three days ago

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
And you couldn't have asked for the plot to be filled for in the first build the dimensions you gave me were filled.
I did ask several times. Even look in the chat log. And thats what I complained about. I.also said it was ugly

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Ok you can't even say you won't pay for the house because you haven't even seen it. And I did start building a new one as you told Optic that you wanted more windows on the house on my creative plot.
Ok yeah I told optics wanted more Windows and also told him I wanted it toto look more modern and nice. I told him I didmt.like it to.fix.itAnd more