Scammed by louveza

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
Me being "choosie" has nothing to do withwith it. I clearlt said im only gonna pay if I like it. If they had a problem they should have told me beforeto they started
Im sorry if you didn't like the first build and we were working on the second one for you but we stopped because when me and Optic saw that you weren't able to pay 30k we were just putting finishing touches on the house so I don't think you could've made enough money in a few minutes to pay for a house with a minimum value of 400k.

D

Deleted member 832

Im sorry if you didn't like the first build and we were working on the second one for you but we stopped because when me and Optic saw that you weren't able to pay 30k we were just putting finishing touches on the house so I don't think you could've made enough money in a few minutes to pay for a house with a minimum value of 400k.
Mhmmmmm. She's upset a lot of powerful players....

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well by the time they had made one maybe I would have had enough money. And also maybe my friend was gonna pay or gimme some miney
You should have told the person you were paying that you didnt have enough money.

Reactions: Turkey

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Lmaoo who said I couldn't afford... I actually could but I didntwanna pay.thats why I was able to pay her the money today. And plus I have friends whowho have money

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
Lmaoo who said I couldn't afford... I actually could but I didntwanna pay.thats why I was able to pay her the money today. And plus I have friends whowho have money
Yah but even if you could afford that for 30k I don't believe friends just give out 400k for a house and with your previous experience it was kinda shady in the beginning anyways.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Yah but even if you could afford that for 30k I don't believe friends just give out 400k for a house and with your previous experience it was kinda shady in the beginning anyways.
Ok so, if I had 180k in the bank. Thats almost 200k. My friend would only need to pay 200k. And also if I put my money in the bankbank I would need to do /ar check to make me rank up. If I didnt do that then it wouldn't rank up

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
QUOTE="Louveza, post: 28882, member: 2531"]How am I dodging questions u havent asked me any...[/QUOTE]
You are. Many people including me asked u questions about things u are accused of and u just make a bad excuse "Why do i have to prove it?"

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
As long as you can get the money ...
No im not gonna pay him for nothing. He built the first one and I told him that i didn't like it.If he had a problem with anything he should have told me.but he didn't.Then he started to make the second one and less than half way he stopped.I told him I was only gonna pay him for a COMPLETED building that I liked and that had been TRANSFERRED to my plot.So far none of the things we had agreed on have happened.So since they haven't happened im not gonna pay him for noting