Case Closed Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I just went through 3 tutorials and for some reason, no chat log was found on my laptop.
Type %appdata% in the search bar, if you use windows open your library thing first. Then click on .minecraft and go to logs, then on the date you paid him and you can use ctrl f to find certain words easier.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Type %appdata% in the search bar, if you use windows open your library thing first. Then click on .minecraft and go to logs, then on the date you paid him and you can use ctrl f to find certain words easier.
i use mac, and i already tried that and it didnt work

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I go on finder; click on Go in the top bar, then press alt and Library should show up. Click library, click the folder Application Support, hit minecraft folder, then logs

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
ok, i was able to find 2 logs, one where I have paid 100k and one where i have paid 1million, I will keep looking for the rest but it doesn't look like I'm gonna find any. Also ik that i also payed 87k to the idk guy ill keep looking.

https://imgur.com/a/rMcOg

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
ok, i was able to find 2 logs, one where I have paid 100k and one where i have paid 1million, I will keep looking for the rest but it doesn't look like I'm gonna find any. Also ik that i also payed 87k to the idk guy ill keep looking.

https://imgur.com/a/rMcOg
You can press ctrl + f to search certain words faster and easier.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Mcminer27 type keywords like the names of the people you sent it to and then it will come out

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
How am i supposed to remember that, i would probably say in the range of 3.5-4.5 million, yes something like that

Reactions: Powerfull

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
The amount you said doesn't match with what we saw. This is not the only reason we won't we able to revoke your money, so you don't need to check your logs over and over to find out a matching amount. I'm sorry we cannot help you. And a tip: NEVER believe a player when they claim to be staff. ALWAYS let them proof it first, and if they can't, you should report them for staff impersonation. Thank you for your patience, it took us a little time to settle this case.

Case closed without any action taken.

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.