School Clubs!

Would you join a school club?

• Total voters

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hi everyone!

I was recently thinking about how the school could be improved, and I came up with the idea of having clubs! These would be like irl school clubs, meeting once a week or two, and be open to anyone that's interested!

So, my question is, would anyone be interested in this? There are three basic options

-Yes (you would with any club offered)
- No (like no way)
- Maybe (depending on how much time you have, etc)
- Depending on the club (If things you like are offered or not)*

*If you put depending, I'd appreciate it if you gave me some ideas! (i.e. "I'd only do it if the club was sports related.")

Let me know if you have any questions/comments, and thank you for taking your time to do this poll! :)

Reactions: Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Yes, i personally would love to see a sorta mental therapy club (pls come up with a better name xD) but like just a place where people can come together and talk about real life and in game struggles, it will give people a opportunity to talk about their personal stuggles with people who are also struggling, i would love to see a support club like this, and think the club idea sounds great!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Yes, i personally would love to see a sorta mental therapy club (pls come up with a better name xD) but like just a place where people can come together and talk about real life and in game struggles, it will give people a opportunity to talk about their personal stuggles with people who are also struggling, i would love to see a support club like this, and think the club idea sounds great!
OMG SUPPORT GROUP

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
I've wanted to start a support group for awhile.... and even if the clubs thing doesn't go through I'd love to do that with you!!!! :D I just thought no one would want to.

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

selenophile

_selenophile_
_selenophile_
May 10, 2018
yes pls

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Remember this is just an idea, its not certain to happen haha ;p
Perhaps, but school on cities isnt an everyday thing and there is already a cooking class. Sports is also a class but not really realistic to be a club. Remember clubs should be something interactive not some made up thing. Like for example how will you do sports in minecraft. Perhaps it can be decided later on, the reading club is a nice idea but whats the point of doing it in school when you can read anywhere else. For me personally I think the club options should be something exclusively the mccities school has to offer. For example the club would be fun if there were something to do such as a activity for example, players could be assigned to decorate a room with application from classes such as bpacers banner class and bootsies cooking class and trumps sf class. Where students will apply the basic necessities of a room to have food, a storage and design. Something like that perhaps. Its just a suggestion but I can talk to you and graphy about it on further details as teachers have been finding a way to do a test sorta thing

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Theoretically it would be a good idea but wouldn’t it be like a normal class, but hosted after school hours? I know that there aren’t very strict preventing teachers from doing something like this already

Reactions: ItzJazzMade