scroll remover?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Maybe there should be added a scroll remover to remove scrolls from a axe or something, since some people buy axes with crappy scrolls on them and won't have a chance to remove the scrolls then. So i think this would be a really good idea.
Yea

Reactions: Bleach

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This was brought up before, but the thing should be rare to remove scrolls and should come with a risk of deleting a random scroll or braking the weapon, since it can be easily aboosed to trick noobs into getting their 6 slot wasted tier 1 scroll weapons and just use this to remove it and it would be pretty unfair.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
This was brought up before, but the thing should be rare to remove scrolls and should come with a risk of deleting a random scroll or braking the weapon, since it can be easily aboosed to trick noobs into getting their 6 slot wasted tier 1 scroll weapons and just use this to remove it and it would be pretty unfair.
Not if they make us able to get it from voting like a 1/50 chance on getting it

Reactions: Tricoh

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i know lol, or they should be able to make us buy them from somewhere for like 300k or so
Nahh some people are like rich af and will spend money on it, xp = /scroll, money = deleting crap scrolls. Its the same concept, rarity should be more of a priority like how they had mythics use to be rare, or atleast the scroll remover needs to be rare. They could make like a rarity of one time use, or 3 or 5 time use. Unlimited time use is too op so 1-5 time use is suitable I guess.