Selling Selling Townhouses! located at a10-a6

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Selling some great townhouses. Special thanks to @koekie_w for his attention to detail and his great job building them!
If you have any questions about the feel free to comment down below or msg/mail me in game.

List Price is 369k

Here are a few Pictures of them.

Reactions: Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Selling some great townhouses. Special thanks to @koekie_w for his attention to detail and his great job building them!
If you have any questions about the feel free to comment down below or msg/mail me in game.

List Price is 369k

Here are a few Pictures of them.

Tbh its kinda overpriced since “a” plots aren’t really expensive. I could get one for around 50k or somewhere lower than it. The build is nice but having the same house with different color themes dosent really make it special from the rest of them. Besides if I were to be honest koekie wouldn’t charge over 60k for one build per house. And since its the same, if I’m correct a few world editing and some edits to switch color should do it. I wouldn’t really put it as such a high price as selling an “a” plot or a plot roughly 10x50 or so would cost too much even with a nice build. Also uhh why is there 6 if that kind of houses when a6-a10 is 5 plots???

And if even a player were to buy all 5 of it that would account to a plot of around 50x50. And knowing you can’t merge it anyways, as it’s not allowed would mean its 5 individual homes. If I were to total that it would be $1,845,000 for 5 ‘a’ plots. If I were to be honest with you the price Chloe auctioned her mansion mansion-37 (near /warp farm in the ‘a’ plot village), the highest bid was roughly around 1.8mil and it was somewhere at 90x40 and was a whole plot with a mansion build. Honestly the max I’d price the homes would be 250k or somewhere around 170k-250k. Its just some advice as 369k for one plot like that is way over priced. Or maybe try to make some sort of discount bundle for example, friend A wants to live with his five friends so they decide to purchase it, maybe give them a bundle to encourage them to buy all the 5 plots on that street.

Also If I can add having multiple basements don’t always necessarily add to the price of the plot. Sometimes it can be unrealistic to have a lot of basements and knowing one basements size is roughly 48x8 since you would use 1 block margin for covering the walls on each side one floor isn’t too big. Besides this the plot is similar to the other which doesn’t give it its own specialty over another the plot. It dosent really encourage a player to buy 5 plots beside each other if they’re all the same unless it’s for resell purposes but like I said the price is too high.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Tbh its kinda overpriced since “a” plots aren’t really expensive. I could get one for around 50k or somewhere lower than it. The build is nice but having the same house with different color themes dosent really make it special from the rest of them. Besides if I were to be honest koekie wouldn’t charge over 60k for one build per house. And since its the same, if I’m correct a few world editing and some edits to switch color should do it. I wouldn’t really put it as such a high price as selling an “a” plot or a plot roughly 10x50 or so would cost too much even with a nice build. Also uhh why is there 6 if that kind of houses when a6-a10 is 5 plots???

And if even a player were to buy all 5 of it that would account to a plot of around 50x50. And knowing you can’t merge it anyways, as it’s not allowed would mean its 5 individual homes. If I were to total that it would be $1,845,000 for 5 ‘a’ plots. If I were to be honest with you the price Chloe auctioned her mansion mansion-37 (near /warp farm in the ‘a’ plot village), the highest bid was roughly around 1.8mil and it was somewhere at 90x40 and was a whole plot with a mansion build. Honestly the max I’d price the homes would be 250k or somewhere around 170k-250k. Its just some advice as 369k for one plot like that is way over priced. Or maybe try to make some sort of discount bundle for example, friend A wants to live with his five friends so they decide to purchase it, maybe give them a bundle to encourage them to buy all the 5 plots on that street.

Also If I can add having multiple basements don’t always necessarily add to the price of the plot. Sometimes it can be unrealistic to have a lot of basements and knowing one basements size is roughly 48x8 since you would use 1 block margin for covering the walls on each side one floor isn’t too big. Besides this the plot is similar to the other which doesn’t give it its own specialty over another the plot. It dosent really encourage a player to buy 5 plots beside each other if they’re all the same unless it’s for resell purposes but like I said the price is too high.
I wouldnt say 50k but def not more than 150, and for the most part agreed

Reactions: Powerfull

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Update: Only 1 Townhouse left! do /find a10 to get there if you are a Realtor or I will be happy to arrange a showing for you! msg me in game.

knight3000 Real Estate Group
Visit our office at /warp mall
2 floor to the right! (nmall-25)

Reactions: Trump15024

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Sorry to hear, But an Advanced Arch (Koekie_w) built our Townhouses, So if an Arch does them, that means it fits the city. :)

Reactions: knight3000