Sexual harassment and Stalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebohism

Feb 20, 2022
I would like to press charges against __SpiderMan____ as he was stalking me and SarahAKAStitch and then started Twerking on me at the fishing dock (/Warp Fishing). He was asked multiple times to leave me and Sarah alone yet he still proceeded to harass us.

• Haha
Reactions: laggynab

SarahAKAStitch

Feb 20, 2022
I second that. He said he just wanted to PVP but he didnt message me, for about 5 min he followed me around warp fishing and wouldnt leave me and Beebohism alone after we kept asking him to go away and asking what he wanted. He then msged me and I said no so he went over to her and twerked on her and continued to follow us around warp fishing. He then denied the whole thing to a mod after the fact.

• Haha

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
I, Nathaniel Dull, will be presenting myself as the Plaintiff's lawyer. The Plaintiff has made the constitutionally accurate decision to sue the Defendant, __Spiderman____, of $100,000. The Defendant is accused of sexual assault which can be defined in accordance to the United States Department of Justice per the following definition sited to the official https://www.justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault:

Any nonconsensual sexual act proscribed by Federal, tribal, or State law, including when the victim lacks capacity to consent.

Below will be a list of significant facts sited at the scene presented by the Cayman County "fishing" community.

- __Spiderman____ was seen by three witnesses performing inappropriate actions on the individual Beebohism.
- SarahAKAStitch is close friends with the Plaintiff, and heavily witnessed the actions performed.
- Yk1998 was a Senior Moderator that witnessed the actions and would not be able to have any say against the Plaintiff's actions.

With all stated, on behalf of the Plaintiff, we'd like to hold a trial in-which a rightful judge can handle this case with caution and care. Yk1998 will not be able to handle this court-case seen as he is a witness of these acts and can not rightfully give a biased viewpoint against, nor for Beebohism, under the Judges Act established in 1941 under the United States Department of Justice he legally may not handle court-cases thou has witnessed unfold with thy very own eyes. I ask that we get a qualified judge to reprehend __Spiderman____ in the court of law for his un-rightful acts towards these women. Any Lawyer field questions will not be blind-sighted by myself and will all be held in the trial by Lawyer, Nathaniel Dull.

THIS STATEMENT WAS ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 20TH, 2022.

• Haha

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
I, Nathaniel Dull, will be presenting myself as the Plaintiff's lawyer. The Plaintiff has made the constitutionally accurate decision to sue the Defendant, __Spiderman____, of $100,000. The Defendant is accused of sexual assault which can be defined in accordance to the United States Department of Justice per the following definition sited to the official https://www.justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault:

Any nonconsensual sexual act proscribed by Federal, tribal, or State law, including when the victim lacks capacity to consent.

Below will be a list of significant facts sited at the scene presented by the Cayman County "fishing" community.

- __Spiderman____ was seen by three witnesses performing inappropriate actions on the individual Beebohism.
- SarahAKAStitch is close friends with the Plaintiff, and heavily witnessed the actions performed.
- Yk1998 was a Senior Moderator that witnessed the actions and would not be able to have any say against the Plaintiff's actions.

With all stated, on behalf of the Plaintiff, we'd like to hold a trial in-which a rightful judge can handle this case with caution and care. Yk1998 will not be able to handle this court-case seen as he is a witness of these acts and can not rightfully give a biased viewpoint against, nor for Beebohism, under the Judges Act established in 1941 under the United States Department of Justice he legally may not handle court-cases thou has witnessed unfold with thy very own eyes. I ask that we get a qualified judge to reprehend __Spiderman____ in the court of law for his un-rightful acts towards these women. Any Lawyer field questions will not be blind-sighted by myself and will all be held in the trial by Lawyer, Nathaniel Dull.

THIS STATEMENT WAS ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 20TH, 2022.
This is McCities, not the USA.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
I'd also like to add onto this case that __Spiderman____, has admitted to being a racist. We're still working on getting him to admit that he is a pedophile after sexually assaulting Beebohism, but for now this is all I have collected.
1645840376273.png

Status
Not open for further replies.